Have yall ever had a gay nikka try to make a move at you?

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I let gay men buy me drinks when I go out

take that bytches .... THE BIG PAYBACK:russ:

plus you get to know all of their girlfriends ... But the danger zone is ... If you act like an a$$hole for too long He will cockblock you completely ... so you gotta know when to be nice and shyt. If you can balance that shyt you win like a motherfukker

Wolfgang-Zero

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Windy city
I let gay men buy me drinks when I go out

take that bytches .... THE BIG PAYBACK:russ:

plus you get to know all of their girlfriends ... But the danger zone is ... If you act like an a$$hole for too long He will cockblock you completely ... so you gotta know when to be nice and shyt. If you can balance that shyt you win like a motherfukker

Do you...:sas2:

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Got hit on by one at church...dude was weird and extremely friendly to me. Like yelling across a small room "Hhheeeyyyyy" friendly. Never held a convo with this dude. He would always ask to "hangout"... I had to tell him to chill out.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Freshman year walking to college and I stop at an intersection. You know how cars ride by turning to the next street well this tranny or whatever yells out the window you cute I wanna suck your dikk loud as fukk in front of everybody... the car kept driving but that shyt had me heated as fukk.

Still disgusted about that shyt.

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
A couple of my cousins added me on Facebook. Hadn't met them before. One of them started messaging me. I knew he was gay, but I didn't wanna be an a$$hole to family so I didn't see a problem with replying to him. He told me that he had a crush on me before he found out that we were family. It made no sense because we have the same last name. He started asking inappropriate questions and telling me about how he wants to become a female.

Had to block him.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Yes it caught me totally off guard. I was more shocked than angry tbh. :gucci:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
No, but I was delivering furniture once and my coworker told me the two dudes were having a hard stare at my rump while I was setting up their table

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Yea a few times.:snoop:
The last time I was mature about the shyt at first because I was wit my homie and the gay nikka was apart of his girls crew...BUT the gay nikka came at me AGAIN and I had to bug out on him ignorant shyt.
His sister grabbed him up,apologizing and made son apologize.
fakkit.