Have yall ever had a gay nikka try to make a move at you?

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
So let me guess you do as much as you can to be look straight on the outside so no one can see how gay you are on the inside?
Terrible rebuttal. Just awful. Some of you new posters are so damn lowbrow and easily stimulated its actually kinda disgusting:awkwardteyonah:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
No, i thought that doesn't happen unless they think you are gay? :jbhmm:

I mean i guess thats what my thought process would be... if i was gay anyways :manny:
So you think gay men and women are only attracted to other gay people? :francis: that's like a straight nikka approaching a chick thinking "she must be straight"....but we know that's not how people think when they holla :mjlol:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Avoiding the question I see with ad hominems :lolbron:
The funny part about this is that you hit me with an ad hominem first. By insinuating Im gay. Is that not an attack on who I am and therefore my personal character??

It was very easy to bait you lol, like I said lowbrow. Have a good day sir

Two things:

Pot meet kettle

Try harder next time :smirkkobe:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
The funny part about this is that you hit me with an ad hominem first. By insinuating Im gay. Is that not an attack on who I am and therefore my personal character??

It was very easy to bait you lol, like I said lowbrow. Have a good day sir

Two things:

Pot meet kettle

Try harder next time :smirkkobe:
:lolbron::troll:

Big Meat 5000

Un-Harlem like
Daps
Reppin
NY
yes! :stopitslime: yesterday :mjcry:

chi chi mon: hey, "you look familiar, you look like I've seen you before." :thugsmirk:

me::why: "from here? cuz I'm always here :aicmon:
(it was at my job)

battyboy: "you're really cute, real attractive."(as he walks off)
:shaqwstbrk:

me: um, thanks? :dwillhuh::ohhellnaw:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Eh, I'll bite.

Alright, I was over in Barbados with my Mom's, had to be in like my late teens since I was diligently following her around as opposed to finding a bar to go drink and possibly chat up women until she finishes her lady shopping bullshyt. So I was inside the store, minding my business, not really looking at shyt and I notice this dude sorta looking at me.:francis: Now I ain't really think nothing on it, I got my headphones on, Korn in my Cd player, I was listening to Issues 'cause I had JUST bought the explicit version (:flabbynsick: I know) so I'm kicking it, listening to these awesome songs uncut, passing the time during this banal ass excursion while my Mom shops, I get bored of my location, tap my Moms and tell her I'm outside.

Now I'm outside, tunes cranking, chilling, watching shyt go by and the same dude that was inside comes outside. I glance at him, turn my attention back to my tunes and the traffic infront of me and he rolls up and taps my arm, but he ain't really tap it. It was sort of like a rub, like he ruffled my shoulder blade.

:troll:"Hey..Heeeeey." I look up like
:lupe:"Oh, yeah? What's up?" And he all like
:mjpls:"Yo Mommy calling you inside."

So I dip inside, check my Mom's, she like "I ain't call you. I was looking for you earlier, but you said you was outside." I shrug it off, ain't really think anything on it, go back to my seat, crank my tunes back up, chill. Dude still by the bench when I return, I ain't say shyt, but he asks "Oh you found her?":steviej: I'm like "Yeah Yeah. Thanks man.", I wasn't trying to make no conversation with dude like that shyt, but I can sense that he talking to me more than a casual passerby should, but I'm more focused on my tunes, so he asks "Where you from? You ain't from here obviously." I'm like nah, I'm From blah blah blah." and he like "oooooh! Is it nice over there?" and he making small talk, now I'm type polite so I answer back in kind and we chop it up for a bit.

Then all of a sudden dude gets up and I'm thinking he leaving, but he starts to stretch. Hands above his head stretching, like he just woke up from a pleasing sleep, but it's the way he fukking stretched and what he was doing with the stretching that had me like :what:' cause while breh got both his hands over his head, yawning, stretching, his fukking shirt riding up and his tummy exposed.

Now, I know you prolly like :stopitslime: "The fukk so gay about that shyt, nikka?" Nah, he stretched until his tummy got exposed, then sorta arched his back and slid a hand down that shyt with his head tilted towards the fukkin' sun like he posing/yawning on some SUPER gay shyt.

So I'm like
full
"..........." 'cause is like I ain't understand what the fukk really going on, but I know in my heart, this dude clearly sending me a fukked up, flirtatious sign, BOLD as hell and I'm trying to think "Did I send this fool some Gay Vibes earlier:sadcam: or are the Queers so empowered out here that they just getting they George Michael on in broad day light like it's nothing.":whoa:

It's only until when breh looked down at me and started smiling did I get the damn courage to just grimace at him and just walk off while he laughed.

shyt was obscene, and what's even worse, when my Mom's finished shopping, he came back in (apparently he worked there) and was like "Byyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."
full
and my Mom's hit me with the :AU_DF: "So you making them kinda friends now, huh?" *Me*:snoop:"............."

Wolfgang-Zero

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Windy city
Eh, I'll bite.

Alright, I was over in Barbados with my Mom's, had to be in like my late teens since I was diligently following her around as opposed to finding a bar to go drink and possibly chat up women until she finishes her lady shopping bullshyt. So I was inside the store, minding my business, not really looking at shyt and I notice this dude sorta looking at me.:francis: Now I ain't really think nothing on it, I got my headphones on, Korn in my Cd player, I was listening to Issues 'cause I had JUST bought the explicit version (:flabbynsick: I know) so I'm kicking it, listening to these awesome songs uncut, passing the time during this banal ass excursion while my Mom shops, I get bored of my location, tap my Moms and tell her I'm outside.

Now I'm outside, tunes cranking, chilling, watching shyt go by and the same dude that was inside comes outside. I glance at him, turn my attention back to my tunes and the traffic infront of me and he rolls up and taps my arm, but he ain't really tap it. It was sort of like a rub, like he ruffled my shoulder blade.

:troll:"Hey..Heeeeey." I look up like
:lupe:"Oh, yeah? What's up?" And he all like
:mjpls:"Yo Mommy calling you inside."

So I dip inside, check my Mom's, she like "I ain't call you. I was looking for you earlier, but you said you was outside." I shrug it off, ain't really think anything on it, go back to my seat, crank my tunes back up, chill. Dude still by the bench when I return, I ain't say shyt, but he asks "Oh you found her?":steviej: I'm like "Yeah Yeah. Thanks man.", I wasn't trying to make no conversation with dude like that shyt, but I can sense that he talking to me more than a casual passerby should, but I'm more focused on my tunes, so he asks "Where you from? You ain't from here obviously." I'm like nah, I'm From blah blah blah." and he like "oooooh! Is it nice over there?" and he making small talk, now I'm type polite so I answer back in kind and we chop it up for a bit.

Then all of a sudden dude gets up and I'm thinking he leaving, but he starts to stretch. Hands above his head stretching, like he just woke up from a pleasing sleep, but it's the way he fukking stretched and what he was doing with the stretching that had me like :what:' cause while breh got both his hands over his head, yawning, stretching, his fukking shirt riding up and his tummy exposed.

Now, I know you prolly like :stopitslime: "The fukk so gay about that shyt, nikka?" Nah, he stretched until his tummy got exposed, then sorta arched his back and slid a hand down that shyt with his head tilted towards the fukkin' sun like he posing/yawning on some SUPER gay shyt.

So I'm like
full
"..........." 'cause is like I ain't understand what the fukk really going on, but I know in my heart, this dude clearly sending me a fukked up, flirtatious sign, BOLD as hell and I'm trying to think "Did I send this fool some Gay Vibes earlier:sadcam: or are the Queers so empowered out here that they just getting they George Michael on in broad day light like it's nothing.":whoa:

It's only until when breh looked down at me and started smiling did I get the damn courage to just grimace at him and just walk off while he laughed.

shyt was obscene, and what's even worse, when my Mom's finished shopping, he came back in (apparently he worked there) and was like "Byyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."
full
and my Mom's hit me with the :AU_DF: "So you making them kinda friends now, huh?" *Me*:snoop:"............."

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: