Have you ever been pickpocketed before?

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I got pickpocketed twice in this year:why:They both happened when I was in Downtown San Diego, when I was in the nightclub district

I know, I know I'm dumb and it's my fault, but I'm still pissed about it. First time it was my wallet a few months ago. My wallet was slightly exposed from my pocket and I felt someone touching my side but I just brushed it off as my imagination. It obviously wasn't when I got home and discovered that not only that it was gone, but someone was buying chips and cigarettes with my card, which I blocked quickly.

Second time was last night and It was my phone. A group of guys came up and started making small talk with me and a few minutes after we both went our separate ways; it was then I realized my phone's gone. I tried looking for those guys but they got lost in the crowd. I swear it's legit bullshyt at this point.

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never been pickpocketed but I usually keep my wallet in my front pocket deep so it'll take some effort getting out.

And the biggest thing with pickpockets is getting you distracted while someone else runs your pockets. I had a coworker who was in Spain and said a group of guys came up to him and started kicking a soccer ball around him. Once he got back to his hotel he realized his shyt was gone.

That said, stop being a mark breh, if you from the hood you know being approached by a group of nikkas you don't know is never good. Knock one em out next time and get outta there

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
no, but almost.
i was in Amsterdam in the Red Light district with my girl at night.
someone tapped my left shoulder and then moved to my right
behind my girl and then in front of her so I went up to him and
tapped his shoulder. he was probably working with someone
else but I figured the sooner I disrupt whatever he was trying
to do the better. he looked surprised but then he laughed and
said "ahhhh, you got me." and then just walked off.

my girl was impressed.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got pickpocketed twice in this year:why:They both happened when I was in Downtown San Diego, when I was in the nightclub district

I know, I know I'm dumb and it's my fault, but I'm still pissed about it. First time it was my wallet a few months ago. My wallet was slightly exposed from my pocket and I felt someone touching my side but I just brushed it off as my imagination. It obviously wasn't when I got home and discovered that not only that it was gone, but someone was buying chips and cigarettes with my card, which I blocked quickly.

Second time was last night and It was my phone. A group of guys came up and started making small talk with me and a few minutes after we both went our separate ways; it was then I realized my phone's gone. I tried looking for those guys but they got lost in the crowd. I swear it's legit bullshyt at this point.

:russ:

that’s why I keep my wallet in my front pocket

:ufdup:

Daps
Two dudes in Addis Abbaba attempted to they played a game where one pretended to have a broken arm and starts begging while the other tried to fish in my pockets me and my friend clocked on to what was happening I kept my phone and power bank even though the power bank fell out of my pocket when we chased them off