Have you ever been pickpocketed before?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
dont know about ny or cali,, but hear you gotta have one of these joints below for Brazil lol

man-getting-cash-and-passport-from-hidden-travel-money-belt-picture-id1136716429

I got one of them joints too.

Strictly for international travel.

I still feel goofy wearing it because I usually go to the bathroom just to pull out money/cards before I pay for something.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Visiting Europe

They’re a lot of thieves in the white mans land.

Amsterdayumn

$outhern Smok€
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam, the Netherlands & Paramaribo, Suriname
no, but almost.
i was in Amsterdam in the Red Light district with my girl at night.
someone tapped my left shoulder and then moved to my right
behind my girl and then in front of her so I went up to him and
tapped his shoulder. he was probably working with someone
else but I figured the sooner I disrupt whatever he was trying
to do the better. he looked surprised but then he laughed and
said "ahhhh, you got me." and then just walked off.

my girl was impressed.
My bad breh, I didn't know you were on the Coli :yeshrug:

Being born & raised in Amsterdam, I keep a leather wallet in my back pocket. Nobody gonna try me. :birdman: I automatically tap my pocket multiple times a day to check if it's still there though, been doing this since a teen as far as I can remember. On holidays I got a cheaper wallet with a lot less shyt in it that I put in my front pocket though, I know better then. :lolbron:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Don't put shyt you're scared to lose in your back pocket. I separate my house keys from my car keys and put the car key and debit card ID in the 5th pocket. Phone goes in the front pocket. Receipts go in the back pocket.

Along with my knife.
They can easily pick your phone too. That's what happened to me.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
I got pickpocketed twice in this year:why:They both happened when I was in Downtown San Diego, when I was in the nightclub district

I know, I know I'm dumb and it's my fault, but I'm still pissed about it. First time it was my wallet a few months ago. My wallet was slightly exposed from my pocket and I felt someone touching my side but I just brushed it off as my imagination. It obviously wasn't when I got home and discovered that not only that it was gone, but someone was buying chips and cigarettes with my card, which I blocked quickly.

Second time was last night and It was my phone. A group of guys came up and started making small talk with me and a few minutes after we both went our separate ways; it was then I realized my phone's gone. I tried looking for those guys but they got lost in the crowd. I swear it's legit bullshyt at this point.
Happened to me at least 3 times but not in America.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They can easily pick your phone too. That's what happened to me.
Sorry brother I know Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. As soon as a pickpocket touches any piece of fabric I'm wearing with the slightest touch of a fingerprint he'll be getting slammed back and forth on the ground by his finger

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Bought a new phone. A fukking 2021 Motorola Power:hhh: