Have you ever been pickpocketed before?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Years ago in my very early 20's. What they didn't notice is that I had a chain on my wallet. So I didn't feel them take it out, but the second that chain tugged they dropped it and ran.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I got pickpocketed twice in this year:why:They both happened when I was in Downtown San Diego, when I was in the nightclub district

I know, I know I'm dumb and it's my fault, but I'm still pissed about it. First time it was my wallet a few months ago. My wallet was slightly exposed from my pocket and I felt someone touching my side but I just brushed it off as my imagination. It obviously wasn't when I got home and discovered that not only that it was gone, but someone was buying chips and cigarettes with my card, which I blocked quickly.

Second time was last night and It was my phone. A group of guys came up and started making small talk with me and a few minutes after we both went our separate ways; it was then I realized my phone's gone. I tried looking for those guys but they got lost in the crowd. I swear it's legit bullshyt at this point.
Breh keep your wallet in your front pocket

Daps
I was about 8 or 9 this one time out with my moms when a cac chick rolled up on her talking about she'll read her palm for free, while a second chick tries to pick moms pocketbook from behind her. To this day, I still don't know how my moms was hip to the situation going down (cause I wasn't) but, she spun around and slapped fiya outta the chick behind her and then swung her pocketbook right into the 1st chick face making her nose bleed. Them chicks tried to regroup like they wanted to fight and that's when the switch blade (that I never knew my moms had) came out! Them chicks started backing up, moms grabbed my arm and we jets in the opposite direction around the corner into the subway

Mama ain't no fool :wow:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did at this :russ:. So simple, but so effective lol.

Real talk doe I ain't even know this was a actual thing :dwillhuh:

My wallet is big with a lot of cards and it stays in my back pocket, low key it's always exposed back there (doesn't sound right :dame:) but I'd feel a nikka reaching in my pocket for it.

Is this some shyt I should secure better if I go to NY or Cali?

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
just keep your wallet in your front pocket OP, all that sock stuff is unnecessary bro
:snoop:

second, do people ever tell you that you look naive or anything, cuz I don't know why you're getting targeted like this

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Mfs putting a whole wallet in their socks tho?? I'll put cash in my socket but can't imagine a whole wallet?? :gucci:

Also as far as the OP I never got pick pocketed and I don't understand how people get pick pocketed I would def notice another man's hands in my pants:dame:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did at this :russ:. So simple, but so effective lol.

My wallet is big with a lot of cards and it stays in my back pocket, low key it's always exposed back there (doesn't sound right :dame:) but I'd feel a nikka reaching in my pocket for it.

dont know about ny or cali,, but hear you gotta have one of these joints below for Brazil lol

man-getting-cash-and-passport-from-hidden-travel-money-belt-picture-id1136716429

Last edited:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps

Breh I told the same story on reddit and they're roasting tf outta me:russ:. I usually keep my shyt in my front pockets but sometimes I get a brain fart and place them on my back instead. And yes, it's something you should worry about if you go to New York or Cali.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps

:russ: Breh ain’t nothing to worry about here in NY

just keep it in your front pocket to be safe. But as long as you don’t look like an obvious Mark you good :mjlol: