Have you ever been pickpocketed before?

MECCA1000

All Star
Daps
I was about 8 or 9 this one time out with my moms when a cac chick rolled up on her talking about she'll read her palm for free, while a second chick tries to pick moms pocketbook from behind her. To this day, I still don't know how my moms was hip to the situation going down (cause I wasn't) but, she spun around and slapped fiya outta the chick behind her and then swung her pocketbook right into the 1st chick face making her nose bleed. Them chicks tried to regroup like they wanted to fight and that's when the switch blade (that I never knew my moms had) came out! Them chicks started backing up, moms grabbed my arm and we jets in the opposite direction around the corner into the subway

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I was about 8 or 9 this one time out with my moms when a cac chick rolled up on her talking about she'll read her palm for free, while a second chick tries to pick moms pocketbook from behind her. To this day, I still don't know how my moms was hip to the situation going down (cause I wasn't) but, she spun around and slapped fiya outta the chick behind her and then swung her pocketbook right into the 1st chick face making her nose bleed. Them chicks tried to regroup like they wanted to fight and that's when the switch blade (that I never knew my moms had) came out! Them chicks started backing up, moms grabbed my arm and we jets in the opposite direction around the corner into the subway
moms was a g

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Had a stripper try to pick pocket me bumping into me and trying to reach but I don't bring a wallet into the strip club

Had some some Dusty midget meth looking cac try to get a angle to get in my Wife's purse in a Las Vegas outlet mall. I told him he was following to close and he went away.

That doesn't work on people Who know Brazilian Jiu-jitsu

Last edited:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Had a stripper try to pick pocket me but I don't bring a wallet into the strip club

Had some some Dusty midget meth looking cac try to get a angle to get in my Wife's purse. I told him. He was following to close and he went away.

:mjlol: Yo

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Had a stripper try to pick pocket me bumping into me and trying to reach but I don't bring a wallet into the strip club

Had some some Dusty midget meth looking cac try to get a angle to get in my Wife's purse in a Las Vegas outlet mall. I told him he was following to close and he went away.

:deadmanny:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Nah when I go to clubs/bars/concerts(where it’s gonna be crowded as fukk) I usually put my ID and debt card in my phone case:ehh::ehh: I been doing that damn near 10years and it has always worked well for me:ehh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Don't put shyt you're scared to lose in your back pocket. I separate my house keys from my car keys and put the car key and debit card ID in the 5th pocket. Phone goes in the front pocket. Receipts go in the back pocket.

Along with my knife.