Have You Ever Seen An Asian Kick a Black Person's Ass in Real Life?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Actually... Yes

It's usually the ones trained though

Stereotypes though.. Not all of them square up just like not every nikka can fight.

My boy tried to fight an Asian boxer in Japan and got worked

I knew a lot of Asians who trained (well Pacific Islanders), some people are just gifted no matter the race.

But on average.. Not really unless they train

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
:yeshrug:they'll attack in groups when provoked.
This is true. Witnessed a black dude w his white friend who was scared af gettin amp outside the chink place one night. I was smokin on the hood of my car watching shyt go down while Tommy* begged Jamar* to just chill. A group of 4 chink dudes and a girl was talkin hella shyt. Main asian starts screaming, "what you wanna do neeegah"!
Its all a show to me till they start getting close to my car so now I'm screaming. They back away but still going at it. They start throwing blows and Jamar* was fukkin Long* up. So of course all the other chinx try to jump him. RIGHT ON TOP OF MY CAR! Me and my homegirl jumped right in the middle. I was grabbin chinx by the belt and pulling them off of Jamar*. Now I'm pissed abouth the body sized dent in my fender so I threaten to call the cops. The chinxs run off and Jamar is left teary-eyed talking about he got played. Tommy* is trying to play the supportive friend when his ass was nowhere to be found when I was throwing those motherfukkers around. Def rashed his soul and tried to comfort Jamar* and let him know he handled his business. Not his fault the chik bytches jumped him. Smh.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in real life I never seen a Asian do anymore involving human emotion.....those motherfukkers r robots

theyre the only ppl on the earth that can make tv watch and cant switch lanes without causing a 3 way car crash

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
in real life I never seen a Asian do anymore involving human emotion.....those motherfukkers r robots

theyre the only ppl on the earth that can make tv watch and cant switch lanes without causing a 3 way car crash

LOL my friend said its cuz they have no peripheral vision and i know its probably false but shyt makes so much sense. they are horrific drivers.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL my friend said its cuz they have no peripheral vision and i know its probably false but shyt makes so much sense. they are horrific drivers.
anytime I see an asian on the road I always switch over and make sure I stay behind them....smh, u gotta be extra cautious

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I don't think I've been around more than 3 asian people at one time aside from tourists in my life.

We got an asian strip with all their shops but I don't know where they live around here. :yeshrug:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the Bay probably but they fight like mexicans meaning, they like to jump people.

Ask these Cacs

:mjlol:

5 viets tried to jump my homie and me at a club once. they started to surround us so i threw the first punch. knocked two of them out and the other three charged me but the big ass security bum rushed them. it pays to personally know the security :banderas:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
5 viets tried to jump my homie and me at a club once. they started to surround us so i threw the first punch. knocked two of them out and the other three charged me but the big ass security bum rushed them. it pays to personally know the security :banderas:
Yea thats not the first story ive heard about vietnamese jumping people

Cats i worked with disrespected some viet strippers, came outside and it was an army of them nikkas waiting outside with all kind of melle weapons. Coworker had to take a leave of absence to recover in the hospital. :russ: