Have You Ever Seen An Asian Kick a Black Person's Ass in Real Life?

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's a well worn entertainment trope, 'specially in Hollywood. Same way Hollywood don't want brothers kissing on prominent white wimmenz or being anything else other than butlers/slaves/thugs/ if they can help it, same way Asians are portrayed as Kung Fu Gurus and nerdy tech wizards for the most part. Plus if it's an Asian made film, then you know who's gonna come out roses on top of that, yeah?

And let's be honest, Carter did give as good as he got in them films. shyt he even topped JunTao.
9ZdgRFL.gif
@Franklin Hatchett

Daps
Asians really not about that fighting shyt lol.

Unless if you count Pacific Islanders/Polynesians ( Samoans, Tongans, Melanesians etc etc ) as Asian. ( which they are not )

Daps
Reppin
California
links. I don't know any black people that need to jump short arse mexicans :mjlol:

also, I love how AAs drop the word chink so loosely but if they went on an asian board and read ****** splashed everywhere DAS RACISSS.

Lol I know your fakkit ass ain't never met any Mexicans

Saying words like arse fukking p*ssy.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
In the bay Asians gangsters are not to be fukked with. The average Asian is the average Asian. Most people don't fight fair and jump people. I've seen everyone get the business from everyone. Numbers are everything.

Edit: in a race based hand to hand combat tournament black people would win. We're the most gully.