He wrote this tweet 2 weeks ago and then committed suicide

jmspro

Banned
Daps

Sometimes i wonder how bad can it get
To resort to just ending it

I can never understand..even if you going through some issues...its never permanent...it always gets better eventually

Anyways rip

Wheelchair and inoperable cancer is permanent. I would cut the car on in my garage and take a nap.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because any form of pain or emotion is seen as weakness
how many black men been told to get over it when they say they are depressed?
deep down most people don't care for other people's problems other than their own
they just nod their head to show support but eventually see you as a negative force
Lets be reality. They are giving you sound advice.

What's the alternatives? Having depression become a lifestlye that cuts off your potential and repulses others? Killing yourself like buddy in the OP?

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
RIP to any Black man who dies, unless they violated kids/families, always, especially to this Brother.

Black men literally suffer from PTSD growing up in a White world. This needs to be talked about and accepted in our communities, just like standard mental health issues (depression, anxiety) need to be normalized.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Lets be reality. They are giving you sound advice.

What's the alternatives? Having depression become a lifestlye that cuts off your potential and repulses others? Killing yourself like buddy in the OP?
Nah that's actually being avoidant of reality and dismissive.

Be honest black men go through so much and been told to men up isn't enough.

We got dudes in our community that are legit suffering from PTSD from being in the roughest environments ever dealing with poverty doing with friends being lost to buy with dealing with jail dealing with prison, racism, all of that.

Suicide rates for black children in black teenagers has actually been sad we going up.

I think just telling young black men to just man up isn't sound device anymore unless it's accompanied by something else that's going to help the situation

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
RIP to any Black man who dies, unless they violated kids/families, always, especially to this Brother.

Black men literally suffer from PTSD growing up in a White world. This needs to be talked about and accepted in our communities, just like standard mental health issues (depression, anxiety) need to be normalized.
I was just mentioning this before I saw your post