Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
KxTJwHt.gif
YOERM2d.gif

p4qnGGL.gif
HfZ6Gux.gif

Daps
i really want jimmy to get a ring, but nuggets is a bad match up for the heat imo

rooting for heat in this still :manny:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
i really want jimmy to get a ring, but nuggets is a bad match up for the heat imo

rooting for heat in this still :manny:
Miami is the 8th seed. What teams are considered a “good” matchup for Miami? Miami wasn't favorites in any of their series. The Bucks had 2 Dpoys, the Knicks had size, the Celtics have superior talent and perimeter defense. Denver will just be another team Miami doesn’t match up well against. :manny:
Nuggets win.

Those scrubs on the Heat gonna need to continue shooting like prime Steph Curry just to keep them in it. But if they do it could get spooky for Denver real quick :merchant:
The Lakers shot horribly from 3 and kept it close in all 4 games. I don’t think Miami has to shoot as well as they have against Boston, if Miami shoots decently then they can win. Not only that, but Miami’s shooters and Miami’s offensive sets, creates so much gravity towards the perimeter, that it’ll create ample opportunities for them to rim run, even against this athletic Denver team. What made this Heat team so much better offensively than last year, is Caleb, Struss, Duncan, and Vincent’s comfort of getting ran off the 3 point line and making plays towards the rim. They did it against NY sizes, bostons athleticism and Milwaukees paint defense. What makes this series against Denver “different”? :manny:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Miami has a chance. Spo is a great coach and maybe he can come up with something to neutralize Joker. Bam can't handle him and then you have Cody Zeller :russ: Guarding Joker will affect Bam's offense too cause he's gonna wear down--and Miami needs his offense/facilitation.

It could go either way, especially if Jimmy goes super saiyan and starts controlling the game. But Joker can control the game too, and ultimately I think him and Murray are gonna be too much and the Denver role players play well enough to win.

Nuggs in 6.