Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps

“836 is my room number”

f84vH2x.gif

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Miami is the 8th seed. What teams are considered a “good” matchup for Miami? Miami wasn't favorites in any of their series. The Bucks had 2 Dpoys, the Knicks had size, the Celtics have superior talent and perimeter defense. Denver will just be another team Miami doesn’t match up well against. :manny:

The Lakers shot horribly from 3 and kept it close in all 4 games. I don’t think Miami has to shoot as well as they have against Boston, if Miami shoots decently then they can win. Not only that, but Miami’s shooters and Miami’s offensive sets, creates so much gravity towards the perimeter, that it’ll create ample opportunities for them to rim run, even against this athletic Denver team. What made this Heat team so much better offensively than last year, is Caleb, Struss, Duncan, and Vincent’s comfort of getting ran off the 3 point line and making plays towards the rim. They did it against NY sizes, bostons athleticism and Milwaukees paint defense. What makes this series against Denver “different”? :manny:
The lakers are a bad 3 point shooting team. It’s been their problem all year. And they still shot 40% or better in 2 of the 4 games.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
The lakers are a bad 3 point shooting team. It’s been their problem all year. And they still shot 40% or better in 2 of the 4 games.
What scares me is Jokic, Malone, and Denver’s ability to make runs. Similar to Miami, no lead is safe with those guys. It seemed like everytime LA would get up 10 or more points, Denver would make a crazy run to get a 2-5pt lead and just maintain that lead all the way til the clock struck zero.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
What scares me is Jokic, Malone, and Denver’s ability to make runs. Similar to Miami, no lead is safe with those guys. It seemed like everytime LA would get up 10 or more points, Denver would make a crazy run to get a 2-5pt lead and just maintain that lead all the way til the clock struck zero.
Yeah. That was a big part of the series. Outside that laker run to come back in game 1, they didn’t really have any big timeout-causing runs. Nuggets seemed to put one together whenever they needed it.

Daps
Miami is the 8th seed. What teams are considered a “good” matchup for Miami? Miami wasn't favorites in any of their series. The Bucks had 2 Dpoys, the Knicks had size, the Celtics have superior talent and perimeter defense. Denver will just be another team Miami doesn’t match up well against. :manny:

The Lakers shot horribly from 3 and kept it close in all 4 games. I don’t think Miami has to shoot as well as they have against Boston, if Miami shoots decently then they can win. Not only that, but Miami’s shooters and Miami’s offensive sets, creates so much gravity towards the perimeter, that it’ll create ample opportunities for them to rim run, even against this athletic Denver team. What made this Heat team so much better offensively than last year, is Caleb, Struss, Duncan, and Vincent’s comfort of getting ran off the 3 point line and making plays towards the rim. They did it against NY sizes, bostons athleticism and Milwaukees paint defense. What makes this series against Denver “different”? :manny:

i feel you, i hope you're right lol, i wanna see them complete this historic run

maybe its just cuz based on what i can remember, every time heat faced nuggets the last 2-3 yrs nuggets seem to always win (i know regular season, different pieces etc)

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Props on the early thread. I got the Nuggets in 5. Too much size for the Heat. Plus Jimmy will inevitably get hurt.