HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
lol @ them forcing Harry Potter to participate in the tricup tournament in goblet, dude could've easily been killed and they were just using him as bait to try to get voldemort :mjlol:
To add on this why was Ron acting like a bytch all salty that Harry hat Harry got in the Tournament an not him?

1. Harry's your boy, so when Harry says he didn't put his name in the cup why don't you believe him?

2. At that point of yall going to Hogwarts with all of the fukkery yall got stuck in the middle in you should have known hat something foul was up, instead you were hating on Harry like some jealous bytch.

3. Why was Ron acting like he was the one that should have been in the tournament? Harry was the "chosen one" and Heromine was the smartest person at that school... Ron your bytch ass was the towel boy of the crew ya ass wouldn't have survive 2 minutes so shut the fukk up and stop crying.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Empire

The white guy told you he was in LA, but was calling you from a miami number. But some john leguizamo couldnt put 2 and 2 together BEFORE he gave him the money?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Blue Streak, why the hell did Martin get out of the vent in the beginning. Zeke nor the cops saw him, he was way too high up for anyone to find him. He might've been in there for a couple of hours but the cops would've thought he escaped

good catch.....just watched that scene again and yea it makes no sense why he got out the vent....:patrice:

Baby Boy.... Jody and his homeboy kill Rodney hours after he did a drive by on them and....nothing? Rodney boys just go :yeshrug: and Jody and his girl live happily ever after ?

son....i mention this EVERY time i watch this movie....jody didn't even have enough respect for his family to at least move to another location....just shacked up in the same apartment that rodney slept in and had his boys chillin in....:heh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Edge of Tomorrow: Why would they have only one alpha and a squid guarding the hive mind thing? they literally had thousands of them roaming around outside and only two guarding their most vulnerable part :heh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Terminator: Kyle Reese breaks a chain and padlock by simply pushing open the door which allows him to escape from being arrested after assaulting an officer and taking his gun. Sarah would've been murdered by the terminator ensuring victory for skynet

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just Go With It

She immediately called out Adam Sandler with the very 1st lie he told and said "i can tell when you're lying and i can tell when you're telling the truth"

Yet when he was CLEARLY making up his life on the spot, she could never tell the difference??

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
another one for goblet of fire, the dude who was taking polyjuice potion to impersonate professor mad eye moody acted out of character. His character is supposed to be evil, yet this dude is genuinely teaching a class with passion and fervor like he was a natural professor. Also, after showing the 3 unspeakable curses in class which freaked neville longbottom the fukk out he chased him down after class and invited him back in for a cup of tea like he felt bad for doing that given neville's parents were tortured and killed with the cruciatus curse. Completely out of character for someone who murders his father during the movie and is a supporter of voldemort

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
another one for goblet of fire, the dude who was taking polyjuice potion to impersonate professor mad eye moody acted out of character. His character is supposed to be evil, yet this dude is genuinely teaching a class with passion and fervor like he was a natural professor. Also, after showing the 3 unspeakable curses in class which freaked neville longbottom the fukk out he chased him down after class and invited him back in for a cup of tea like he felt bad for doing that given neville's parents were tortured and killed with the cruciatus curse. Completely out of character for someone who murders his father during the movie and is a supporter of voldemort
This could be explained as him just playing the part so he wouldn't be discovered until he completed his mission. If I recall correctly, the thing with Neville was because he needed Neville to give Harry something to help him do something.....I don't remember but I know he was using him and wasn't being nice for the sake of being nice.