HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Didn't mad eye give him a herbology book or some shyt which contained that plant which allows harry to breathe under water?

My problem still is that dude seemed like he had been teaching for 10 years when it was actually some evil death eater dude, like just the way he bantered with some of the students. I agree he had the ulterior motive with Neville, but whoever that death eater was he was a HELL of an actor considering he imitated professor mad eye so flawlessly
Yea that's what it was.

and I get what you're saying, but I believe this was Moody's first appearance to everyone in the school and the only people who could have called him out was Dumbledore and the other professors who knew him. The students wouldn't know shyt. I remember they mentioned that he was extremely paranoid which is due to the death eater being scared of being caught, but Moody was apparently already a paranoid person before so they just accepted it. As far as him knowing how to teach and picking up his mannerisms, I guess he's just a hell of an actor lol.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
New Jack City - Nino's girlfriend became disgusted with his actions a little too late, no?. She seemed pretty cool with him being a murderer/drug dealer when he was talking about taking over the Carter, but when he started messing with G Money's broad and generally treated her like shyt, then she decided to see him for what he was. Please.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
New Jack City - Nino's girlfriend became disgusted with his actions a little too late, no?. She seemed pretty cool with him being a murderer/drug dealer when he was talking about taking over the Carter, but when he started messing with G Money's broad and generally treated her like shyt, then she decided to see him for what he was. Please.
That is pretty accurate portrayal of a women actually. When she gets what she wants it's all good.

mr x

Superstar
Daps

Reminds me of Daredevil tv show. Kingpin on a date and she gets pissed and leaves after some of his business is exposed. Then the next day she's ok with it all.:why:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Blue Streak - At the beginning, why didn't Martin just stay where he was? He would have had to stay up there for some time, but he probably wouldn't have gotten caught. Also, at the end, why didn't that one cop just pull him over to the other side when Martin shook his hand? :pachaha:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Back To The Future- So George KO's Biff once and he goes from p*ssy chasing goon, to waxing cats cars and being punked by Marty? Talk about an ass kicking that sends a man's life in whole different trajectory.
After he almost raped ol girl he probably got in trouble with the law, had to register as a sex offender... might of got kicked out of school, couldn't get a decent job after that.

His friends were only with him cause he was Alpha, so they woulda left him.

I could see that one indecent sending him down that path.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
lmao I was just learning at American history as a kid when I saw this movie

so I actually thought it made sense

I was like "duuuuh george washington did it! thats why they're commander and chief....fukk bill clinton he ain't finna ride out" :bustback:
I have an xbox game where the government plots to overthrow the president of the US, but he finds out and hops in a giant mech and swears to kill them all.

Its pretty fun but its also pretty ridiculous. The boss is the vice president.

metalwolfchaos.jpg

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Blue Streak - At the beginning, why didn't Martin just stay where he was? He would have had to stay up there for some time, but he probably wouldn't have gotten caught. Also, at the end, why didn't that one cop just pull him over to the other side when Martin shook his hand? :pachaha:
The K9's would've sniffed him out. To answer your second question, he helped them nab some serious drug dealers. Had they said anything they would've had to let everyone go, and explain how they let some criminal infiltrate the LAPD.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Scooby Doo: you gonna tell me a group of friends can afford gas and food and travel all around the country, yet have no job :rudy:

They don't even have the credentials to catch criminals yet the cops are good with them interfering :mindblown:

Does scooby even have his shots :mindblown::mindblown:

isnt the non Shaggy guy or the pretty girl rich

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

That is pretty accurate portrayal of a women actually. When she gets what she wants it's all good.
took the words right out of my mouth

that's why most criminals have wives who snitch... soon as that lifestyle is threatened, they selling your ass up the river