HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Batman (movies and cartoon)....batman jumped feet first into a lot of small holes and openings (sewers...caves. .etc)...he should have banged his chin on a couple of them edges of them openings every now and then.....not even a hero is 100% accurate

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
The lion king... What kinda demented fakkit WAS scar??? :what: this nikka kills his own brother, simba runs off and he's the only male around for YEARS and yet its no signs that he's ever fukked ANY of the bytches. shouldn't it have been some CUBS runnin around when simba came back :why: instead we find this faq scar off to his lonesome, no bytches in sight, havin the only other make around (zazu) SING for him :scusthov:

i guess you never seen lion king 2.....

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
nikka did kill his own brother, so he probably did smash some of the Lioness and when they got prego he probably aborted them cubs or wait to throw em off cliffs :yeshrug:

hell naw, you could hear it in his voice and see it in his stride... He was sweet. I swear his mane was permed :leostare:

Batman (movies and cartoon)....batman jumped feet first into a lot of small holes and openings (sewers...caves. .etc)...he should have banged his chin on a couple of them edges of them openings every now and then.....not even a hero is 100% accurate

Batman wear a cape and can't even fly :comeon:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Juice - Why weren't those detectives the least bit suspicious of Bishop when questioning the crew about Raheem's murder? I mean, their best friend had just been found dead, and Bishop was all :pachaha: when being questioned by the detectives, not to mention his emotionless "Raheem's dead, somebody shot him" statement to Q. I can understand them pressing Steel, as he was clearly the weak link of the crew and the one who was more inclined to crack, but Bishop's behavior clearly threw up red flags.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Fighting Game/Anime/Whatever

How in the fukk are these chicks just fighting in these skimpy ass outfits? Someone gon' git raped. I'd be up in the fight trying to grab titties and cheeks and shyt. :shaq:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Juice - How was it humanly possible for Bishop to escape from Q that quickly? I mean, in an instant, Bishop managed to climb out of the window, go up the fire escape to the roof, and hide from Q despite him being close behind Bishop. :stopitslime:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Breaking Bad.....Mercury Fulminate (which walt uses in season one to get a drug dealers attention) is highly sensitive....him throwin just one and igniting that explosion would have set off the entire bag and surely killed EVERYONE in that room....

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Juice - Why weren't those detectives the least bit suspicious of Bishop when questioning the crew about Raheem's murder? I mean, their best friend had just been found dead, and Bishop was all :pachaha: when being questioned by the detectives, not to mention his emotionless "Raheem's dead, somebody shot him" statement to Q. I can understand them pressing Steel, as he was clearly the weak link of the crew and the one who was more inclined to crack, but Bishop's behavior clearly threw up red flags.

word he shoulda got the menace 2 society treatment

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
On Maury the suspected cheating man always get tricked into kissing the decoy backstage. :pachaha:

Also they only kiss and don't do anything else. :why:

IRL if a dude was gonna cheat backstage they would at least try to get head or smash and not just kiss the "sexy decoy".

Why go though all that drama just for a kiss?

Also they been doing the sexy decoy trick for a minute now, how nikkas aren't aware that if you're in a room with a good looking chick backstage on that show the room most likely has hidden cameras?

cmon breh you're using logic on ppl that made it to the maury show lmao

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Breaking Bad.....Mercury Fulminate (which walt uses in season one to get a drug dealers attention) is highly sensitive....him throwin just one and igniting that explosion would have set off the entire bag and surely killed EVERYONE in that room....

:dwillhuh: :ohhh: :wtf:
This one right here deserves more daps. The writers fukked up on that one. Scene was so epic that I didn't even think of it.