HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Yeah, could be. Seems like she got kicks from having him as a patient.

She shoulda told him about the f*ck that raped her too. She never did. That was a shame. Dude woulda been f*cked.

She probably knew that if she had told Tony about her rape and who did it... Tony would have brutally murdered that nikka and buried at sea... the blood would have been on her hands.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
She probably knew that if she had told Tony about her rape and who did it... Tony would have brutally murdered that nikka and buried at sea... the blood would have been on her hands.

Yeah, also he could say, now u owe me a favor cause I took care of the guy for you.

I just thought it woulda been cool for that rapist f*ck to get got.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
One from 'Breaking Bad', when Gus/Jesse end up in Mexico, (Chihuaua, probably) they have to WALK 6 MILES to the border....Gus can arrange on site triage units, blood, everything, but not some dude with an SUV to drive them to the border? It doesn't affect the rest of the show, but that one always was kind of funny. Esp. since Gus wasn't exactly in great shape. walking 6 miles in the damn Texas sun.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
in fast and furious 1 when brian first races dom and them, there's all those folks at the starting line watching them rev up and shyt.

then when the racers get the finish line...some of those same people in the crowd were already chilling there waiting for them.

those spectators should've been in the race themselves cuz apparently they're the fastest motherfukking drivers on earth.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
The movie daylight....

In IRL that would never happen because they wouldn't let a Truck with dangerous explosive materials run though a tunnel, they would have ran on the Upper level of the GWB in real life.

Also, Stallone wouldn't have been allowed to try and rescue them they way he did. They would have just tried to dig open the tunnel from either the Manhattan or Jersey Side and whoever survived that was trapped in the tunnel would have been assed out.

explain this more sir

is that common emergency procedure

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
in fast and furious 1 when brian first races dom and them, there's all those folks at the starting line watching them rev up and shyt.

then when the racers get the finish line...some of those same people in the crowd were already chilling there waiting for them.

those spectators should've been in the race themselves cuz apparently they're the fastest motherfukking drivers on earth.

:gladbron::gladbron::russ::russ:

i swear on everything i thought the same thing too the first time i seen that....like how these mothafukkaz even know what happened in the race...they was just there waitin at the finishline...like wtf didn't we leave yall in the rear view...:what:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Jason's Lyric - When Josh drives to Alonzo's house to kill him and his crew, how in the world did he not see Alonzo leaving when his car was parked a few feet from the house? :comeon:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Prometheus

[ !!!SPOILER!!! ]

This one pretty much attacks the other Alien movies as well. Elizabeth Shaw gets infected in the movie via intercourse with her husband who was poisoned by the android. Soon after there is a squid-like alien growing inside of Elizabeth which she gets rid of by giving a herself manual c-section.

She gets patched up and gets the fukk out of there leaving the squid alien forgotten for the rest of the movie. :aicmon:

When the climax comes, she tries to escape the planet with the mini-ship (where the c-section machine is) and she's getting chased by The Engineer. Well she saves her self by unleashing her squid alien offspring on The Engineer which has grown monstrous in size in such a short time. :wtf: What the fukk did it have to eat to get that big?!?! shyt was trapped in a medical room with nothing to survive off, it should have died off but nah it turns into a giant as monster squid. This be a sci-fi film but it's hard to bring the suspension of disbelief when you've learned in school that an organism can't grow that fast with out a huge amount of nutrients. Even as a bio-organism that shyt is just cray....

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
explain this more sir

is that common emergency procedure

Nah, just speculation based on the info that's provided on the PA website (PA operates both the Holland Tunnel and GWB) and common logic.

It would have been too dangerous for Stallone to try and get in the tunnel though big ass fans that are still moving, they couldn't completely stop the fans in the movie or else the people still inside the tunnel wouldn't be able to breathe. What if the fans would have chopped him up? His family probably would have sued.

The tunnel in Daylight is supposed to be the Holland Tunnel, they aren't allowed to bring Hazardous materials, its prohibited in real life. I'm pretty sure if the truck drivers in the movie had CDL's they would know that.

Also the trucks was transporting Illegal materials in the movie, they would have a higher chance of not getting caught taking the GWB as many trucks use the GWB and they would blend in easier where's in the Holland Tunnel they stick out like a sore thumb.

Especially considering the fact that they look like Construction trucks and most of the trucks that pass though there are those boxy commercial delivery type trucks.

If the cops on the NY side didn't pull them over I'm pretty the dudes watching the camaras in that control room of the tunnel would have been like :usure: and sent some cops to pull them over.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus

Furthermore there are only a few instances where light will bend like that because you’re going so fast, none of them take place in a Mazda, and none at 140mph.

Last edited by a moderator:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Nah, just speculation based on the info that's provided on the PA website (PA operates both the Holland Tunnel and GWB) and common logic.

It would have been too dangerous for Stallone to try and get in the tunnel though big ass fans that are still moving, they couldn't completely stop the fans in the movie or else the people still inside the tunnel wouldn't be able to breathe. What if the fans would have chopped him up? His family probably would have sued.

The tunnel in Daylight is supposed to be the Holland Tunnel, they aren't allowed to bring Hazardous materials, its prohibited in real life. I'm pretty sure if the truck drivers in the movie had CDL's they would know that.

Also the trucks was transporting Illegal materials in the movie, they would have a higher chance of not getting caught taking the GWB as many trucks use the GWB and they would blend in easier where's in the Holland Tunnel they stick out like a sore thumb.

Especially considering the fact that they look like Construction trucks and most of the trucks that pass though there are those boxy commercial delivery type trucks.

If the cops on the NY side didn't pull them over I'm pretty the dudes watching the camaras in that control room of the tunnel would have been like :usure: and sent some cops to pull them over.

:obama: nice analysis my dude

I remember watching that as a kid like :ohhh:

but the part that stuck out to me like a sore thumb was when they had to swim to reach the other side. I swim, and I was like :smh: at the time/distance that regular ppl were asked to go while holding their breath. Them dudes wouldn't have made it past 20 seconds without needing air. Especially the old couple

Furthermore there are only a few instances where light will bend like that because you’re going so fast, none of them take place in a Mazda, and none at 140mph.

:noah: gosh darnitt

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
In time. ..

when they both were about to run out of time and die. ...they had 59 seconds left. ...they used 8seconds arguing about who was going gonna borrow time from who.. .5 seconds realize there was more time in a car that was ruffly 30 yards away...20 seconds for them to run back to that car. ...in which timberlake had to get in the car. ..load the time giving mechanism...get back out the car.. then run about 20 feet back to his girl and try to grab her arm to save her. .:comeon:....given a few of those obstacles the girl would not have made it. ..that scene was off by at least 8 seconds

Edit: plus she was running in heels....another time factor

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
In time. ..

when they both were about to run out of time and die. ...they had 59 seconds left. ...they used 8seconds arguing about who was going gonna borrow time from who.. .5 seconds realize there was more time in a car that was ruffly 30 yards away...20 seconds for them to run back to that car. ...in which timberlake had to get in the car. ..load the time giving mechanism...get back out the car.. then run about 20 feet back to his girl and try to grab her arm to save her. .:comeon:....given a few of those obstacles the girl would not have made it. ..that scene was off by at least 8 seconds

Edit: plus she was running in heels....another time factor

They stole 100 million YEARS. Then had to drive back through every single zone to get back to the hood. In that time, they couldn't have given themselves a week? A year? 100 years? So they could load up once and not have to worry about it. I doubt people would have been angry getting 99 million years instead of 100 million