HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Parenthood(the sitcom)....

They made references to Robert about his cut scene fantasies during the show. ...but you tellin me they just stood there and waited for him to finish having his mini day dreams? ....:rudy:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Radio Flyer...the boy traveled around the world in a raggidy make-shift "airplane" made from a red wagon and some cardboard wings...:comeon:

Batteries Not Included....so little robot flyin objects made of wires/fuses and mechanical parts can reproduce like mammals...:comeon:

He was dead...

When you're young & see the movie you think like a child thinking he got away & lived the rest of his life traveling the world in his radio flyer...

Saw it 3 years ago as an adult... & you realize the father actually killed him & the radio flyer is just his brothers way of coping with him not being there anymore...

Movie is :wow:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
dark knight returns --- (i'll spoiler tag it just because its so new)
so batman is totally 100% supposed to be against guns, right? so why do both his vehicles, the bike and the chopper, come fully equipped with heavy duty machine guns and rockets??? not only that, but when he's in the chopper and is trying to stop the truck which he thinks is carrying the bomb, he actually shoots them guns at the windshield of one of the trucks

don't that make batman a bit of a hypocrite? how are handheld guns bad but mounted guns on vehicles OK?

He's anti-murder but I don't think he's anti-guns neccessarily though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was dead...

When you're young & see the movie you think like a child thinking he got away & lived the rest of his life traveling the world in his radio flyer...

Saw it 3 years ago as an adult... & you realize the father actually killed him & the radio flyer is just his brothers way of coping with him not being there anymore...

Never realized it till now, this is depressing:sadbron:

"History is in the mind of the teller, and this is how I remember it."

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
He was dead...

:ohhh:

dude....u just changed my fukkin life....seriously i didn't think of it that way....

gotta watch it again now....:mindblown:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
That was the only away to sparta?
All them troops and he couldnt just smother those men?

The patriot
In a world of slavery mel gibson is the only one who has free black men working his field?

Hustle n flow
Why did this nikka have 400 dollar microphones but still recording shyt on a fukkin tapedeck