HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

TheScarsOnSealsFace

Kiss From A Rose
Daps
A thin line between love and hate. ...

She striped his car down to the brake pads in front of a police station and no cops seen her in the act?....:comeon:

Man, the whole movie was BS. :aicmon:

I don't give a fukk how much of a 'player' you are, nobody in their right mind would ditch a rich milf for a EH hoodrat chick period. End of story.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
On a side note, with consideration to Radio Flyer, I don't know if it's been brought up yet, but a lot of people think that MINORITY REPORT also had some strange things going on. There is a part where he ends up in prison, in the capsule thing, but he ends up escaping...a lot of people think that he never really escaped, and that everything that happened after that was just his dreaming. Everything with him finding the killer, and solving the plot, and living happily ever after was just all in his head, and he is really a prisoner.

If anyone has seen the movie Repo Men. Basically, the same thing they did in that movie (Except Repo Men wasn't good enough to NOT show you what was behind the curtain).

i hate movies like this... that "its whatever you want to believe" type ending. i paid you to tell me a story. not tell me a story, so i can figure out if the whole thing was bullshyt or not. then when they ask the writers or director, they don't even have a clue..

i really think they do know. nobody writes an entire story and has ZERO idea if they are writing it as a dream or as reality. people come up with crazy theories, and they wanna seem deep, so they ride along with it. "yeaaaaa that COULD have been his soul in the briefcase, but it COULD have been gold, and it COULD have just been some lights we rigged up.. YOU figure it out"

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:usure:

One interpretation is that the boy died in the plane crash...another interpretation is that there never was a younger brother, and that the "flying away" was Tom Hanks way of dealing with his own abuse by the stepfather. Split personality. Imaginary friend. Etc etc etc.

Keep in mind, both the writer and director consistently claim that there was no cryptic message, and that it was just a fantasy story where the kid really does fly away.

Of course, you don't have to buy into author interpretation.

and this would be the other side of my argument.. you mean the man who wrote the damn thing... and the director who put it all together... BOTH said its about a real boy, flying away in a real radio flyer... and people say "NO you're wrong, its something else" and we just go with that. lol.

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Shawshank Redemption

tim robbins really expected morgan freeman
to remember a location that he briefly mentioned
in a conversation years ago, a vital part of information
at that, for him to escape to? and the place where
he left the note and the money would have been torn
down and replaced by a factory or something

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The music video for that Pac song "Gangsta Party"

Puffy and Biggie had no security or goons protecting the building they was staying at? They set up Pac to get shot and in the video they thought Pac was dead so there just chilling like its all good not expecting retaliation?

Didn't they think that word on the street would get out that they had something to do with Pac getting killed (In the video) and Pac's goons might still try to run up on them?

No secretaries to give them a heads up that Pac was coming with his goons?

Even still they didn't have no guns under the table that Biggie was sitting at?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Shawshank Redemption

tim robbins really expected morgan freeman
to remember a location that he briefly mentioned
in a conversation years ago, a vital part of information
at that, for him to escape to? and the place where
he left the note and the money would have been torn
down and replaced by a factory or something

:russ:

I always thought if it were me I would have forgotten all that shyt and I would have kept working at that market for the rest of my life not having a clue.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
here's a follow up to that drivers ed ep of Saved By The Bell that i mentioned in the first logic thread....how the fukk did they get the car in and out of the tiny classroom that they drove it in???...the doors were not wide enough to fit a golf cart or whatever kinda car that was through...:what::what:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
The Dark Knight Returns. .....so many flaws in this flick. ..but here's one.. ..the new suit that fox hooked up for batman was somewhat bulletproof. .but the girl stabs him with a little knife and it gets through.. :rudy:

Also they strongly underestimated the affects of a nuclear explosion. ..just cuz he got the bomb out a few miles out to sea doesn't mean the radiation wouldn't still kill millions of people. ...and batman should have definitely died. ..there is no escape from a nuke detonating underneath you. ..:childplease:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The Dark Knight Returns. .....so many flaws in this flick. ..but here's one.. ..the new suit that fox hooked up for batman was somewhat bulletproof. .but the girl stabs him with a little knife and it gets through.. :rudy:

I can counter this. It is known in real life that kevlar can be punctured by simple household tools like screwdrivers. I don't know how high tech the armor is in Nolan's batman universe, I let it slide.

Daps for the second part though. Bats had seconds to clear that blast and the fact that he got back from that clean and alive had me :aicmon:

But that prep time makes Batman invincible right? :steviej:

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Contraband,

why didn't the guy just kill
mark walhberg when he came to
his house? he obviously didn't care
about getting the money once they
got into that fight and mark smashed
him with the gun in front of his daughter,
that concept would not have made it past
5 mins in real life

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz

Also they strongly underestimated the affects of a nuclear explosion. ..just cuz he got the bomb out a few miles out to sea doesn't mean the radiation wouldn't still kill millions of people. ...and batman should have definitely died. ..there is no escape from a nuke detonating underneath you. ..:childplease:

:snoop:
i guess u dont remember in the dark knight when he asks morgan freeman gives him a new suit thats lighter but made him more vulnerable to bullets and knives

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i hate movies like this... that "its whatever you want to believe" type ending. i paid you to tell me a story. not tell me a story, so i can figure out if the whole thing was bullshyt or not. then when they ask the writers or director, they don't even have a clue..

i really think they do know. nobody writes an entire story and has ZERO idea if they are writing it as a dream or as reality. people come up with crazy theories, and they wanna seem deep, so they ride along with it. "yeaaaaa that COULD have been his soul in the briefcase, but it COULD have been gold, and it COULD have just been some lights we rigged up.. YOU figure it out"

Yeah, I'm pretty certain they have an answer pretty much every time...The briefcase, just as an example...early versions of the script blatantly said what's inside, the golden light was a spur of the moment idea...Cracked answered some burning movie questions...

7 Hotly Debated Movie Questions That Totally Have Answers | Cracked.com

If yall don't feel like reading all that, the briefcase answer:
Diamonds...that's all that was in briefcase

I really wish Nolan would come out and give a definitive answer about the end of Inception...He knows damn well what's going on, I have no doubt!

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
:snoop:
i guess u dont remember in the dark knight when he asks morgan freeman gives him a new suit thats lighter but made him more vulnerable to bullets and knives

to that i say...fox was on point at making new weapons..keeping the machines and armor up to date during bruce wayans hiatus...he couldn't fix that problem also in all that time?...:whoo: