HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
The Wire
Too many of these nikkas be dying with too much honor and and dignity. Standing there knowing
they about to get merked and they calmly giving some going away speech and not even trying to fight or run. "How my hair look Mike?" :childplease:
nikkas walking with Chris and Snoop to vacants knowing what's going down:shaq:

In real life many times they find dead people with shots to their backs and back of their legs because they ran. Its not like a robbery, if you %100 sure a nikka about to kill you you either gonna try to fight, run, or worst case, beg. Not stand there like:smugdraper:

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
INDIANA JONES

so in order to survive an atomic blast we hoppin in fridges bro? :shaq2::shaq2::shaq2:

not to mention that the fridge is thrown halfway across the city, hitting hill after hill....you mean to tell me he ain't break his neck???

:shaq2::shaq2::shaq2::shaq2:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJUHc-Yg1_U"]Indiana Jones - Anti-Nuclear Fridge - YouTube[/ame]

:shaq2::shaq2::shaq2:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
honestly, the whole premise of batman is just :duck: take iron man, tony stark is open about bein duke and it makes perfect sense. he's a billionaire in military weaponry, iron man uses million dollar weapon equipment :manny:

but batman... this nikka ALSO uses million dollar equipment. i mean it aint like he just runnin around the city in a cape with a belt, this nikka got customized motorcycles, cars, plane like shyts, has no ties to the government and NOBODY knows who it is??? how many vigilantes out there could have that much money :what: and where the hell are the people that MADE all this shyt anyways

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
A TV show usually ones about a group of people with special powers.

One of the main characters has a life dilemma and by coincidence they work a case/mission/situation in that same episode which is specific to and resolves their problems. :mindblown: :aicmon:

Major culprits. Power Rangers, Heroes, Captain Planet, etc.

Yall know what I'm talking about.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Any movie where a handgun is put to someone else's head

Give me the money

*cocks back a glock 9*

Guy doesn't give him the money

*villian then pulls back the little hammer on the back of gun*

Guy now knows he's serious and gives up money

*villian pushes the hammer back slowly*

You realize that pulling back the little hammer does absolutely nothing special. U can start shooting from the moment the bullet is in the chamber anyway. And pushing the hammer back up doesn't stop you from firing it again. It's not a damn safety

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
In the movie Analyze This, why the f*ck did they send Billy Crystal to that meeting as Paul Vitti's conseglieri?

Out of the whole crew, couldn't they send someone else? I get it that they did it for the comedy but it wasn't realistic at all.

Out of all people u gonna send the shrink that don't know sh!t about anything? C'mon now.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
In the movie Analyze This, why the f*ck did they send Billy Crystal to that meeting as Paul Vitti's conseglieri?

Out of the whole crew, couldn't they send someone else? I get it that they did it for the comedy but it wasn't realistic at all.

Out of all people u gonna send the shrink that don't know sh!t about anything? C'mon now.

The fact that you posted this is ironic and genius at the same time. ..:russ:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Raid

The main cat has witnessed how badass the main character is on camera beating up like 4 and 5 dudes at a time. So why the hell would he let Mad Dog take dude's brother into a separate room for a one on two fight with the bad ass that's taken out most of his gang AND the badass' brother? He let his shortest, most loyal cat get jumped...dumbass.