HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
In Higher Learning Omar Epps would've OWNED the school at the end...nikka was BEAT DOWN by school police and he SAVED the school from more deaths by stopping Remy. Wtf? He was a victim of police brutality lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, ya dig?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Set it Off: Their frustration was understandable, but robbing banks was unnecessary.

Vivica could have and should have sued the fukk outta her racist ass employees for unfair dismissal and Jada would have been sitting on a HUGE payment for suing the police dept for her brother's death. A lawyer would have represented Jada for FREE considering the circumstances and she would have won. They would have had enough to move their peoples out the hood.

Instead they let all the b*stards get away with it and look what happened. :snoop:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Commando- Now I know Arnold was on roids and swole as shyt, but he rips out ole girls car seat like it was nothing. How was that model not recalled if the seats were so easy to rip out? That car company would've had lawsuits like muthafukker.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TV show Boss

So the mayor's wife fukks the father of the lawyer bringing the class action suit. Father in turn convinces son to drop the suit.

No other firm picks up the suit? :beli: A class action suit against the city of Chicago and its mayor for knowingly dumping toxic waste which resulted in a suburb's water supply getting contaminated and now kids are being born with cancer.

This suit is worth millions and once this firm drops it, it's a moot issue. No other firm wants to make a name for itself by taking the case. The claimants don't look for another firm?

A couple other things I noticed watching the series over the past few days.

The mayor keeps his diagnosis a secret. Meets with his doctor in private, the assumption is that the doctor is doing these tests herself, no one else knows at the hospital knows that the person with these problems is the mayor. So he has her moved to someplace else just because his wife knows the doctor's name. You have this disease that you have been told will kill you in 5 years max, and the one person you can talk to, can give you guidance as your body breaks down, you send away? :beli:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The Raid

The main cat has witnessed how badass the main character is on camera beating up like 4 and 5 dudes at a time. So why the hell would he let Mad Dog take dude's brother into a separate room for a one on two fight with the bad ass that's taken out most of his gang AND the badass' brother? He let his shortest, most loyal cat get jumped...dumbass.

I think that Mad Dog did that on his own if I remember correctly and not sanctioned by his boss. Remember before the raid even happened it was implied that the smarter right hand (who handle money and operations) kept Mad Dog (the muscle) in line.

Plus Mad Dog defeated
the team captain and that nikka gave him a hard time. While the rookie who was beating up goons left and right had trouble facing Mad Dog even with his brother helping. So I think the reason Mad Dog did that was probably because he figured if he could take the captain out then he could take on a traitor who's just been tortured and a tired rookie who's been fighting his ass off till that point. One on one, the rookie would have been dead.

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Martin

the episode with Biggie Smalls,
thousands of people were outside of
martin's apartment trying to see biggie,
biggie had no security with him, and martin
doesn't lock his door, ALL of those
people could have bum rushed into Martin's
apartment and attacked biggie but only cole and pam
had the sense to turn the door knob?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I watched Robocop again with the fam.

Murphy gets shot up to all hell, hand blown off followed by multiple shotgun wounds and a close ranged shot to the dome for the finisher. Murphy (a complete mess) gets carted to the hospital where they try to save him until he slips and then they call the time of death.

I catch my younger sister who has the :aicmon: face on and says out loud that they wouldn't have even bothered with that nikka at her hospital (she a med intern)

:wtf:
:russ:

Daps
Just saw the weeping angels episode of Dr. Who

Ok first of all, these nikkas move when people aren't watching, then why don't they move the dozens of times she has her back turned?

Also, they're fast enough to jump from one building to another in a single blink but they can't catch two people 5 feet away in multiple flickers of a light bulb? :childplease:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
sopranos season 5 they brought in steve buscemi to play tony's cousin. these muhfukkas talkin bout he died at 28...
how the hell is steve
JTM-004560.jpg
buscemi 28 years old :dead: