Heyward blizted with alleged N-word taunt from Cardinals fans/ fan with swastika tattoo at next game

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Jason Heyward’s return to St. Louis was marred with racial slurs.

In addition to booing, ESPN crowd mics picked up multiple Cardinals fans allegedly yelling the N-word at the new Chicago Cubs right fielder, who played last season for the Redbirds.

Heyward — who signed an eight-year, $184 million contract in the offseason — spent just one year with St. Louis.

Sadly, fans who who felt slighted by his so-called betrayal, felt booing wasn't enough to get their point across.

After the game, Heyward, who was unaware the racial slurs were hurled at him, said he was fine with being booed.

“If somebody boos me here, that means they were not happy to see me leave,” he told ESPN.

“I'm kind of glad that people weren't happy to see me leave. The fans should enjoy it, and we're going to enjoy it.”

Heyward signed with the Cubs in December, citing the impressive young core of players in Chicago.

But the self-proclaimed Best Fans in Baseball clearly didn’t accept that as a reason to leave St. Louis or show any class upon his return.

ESPN did not return a call or email for comment.
Click to expand...​

sngrlfyqhwgzf0g7rw2j.jpg

Last edited:

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
My dad aint the greatest guy, but even he said St. Louis has some of the dumbest, most ignorant people, let alone sports fans. Lets not forget this is the same fan base who made up darren wilson supporter jerseys :snoop:

But Jacque Jones was having problems with the N word being yelled at him while he was PLAYING for the Cubs at Wrigley so Cubs fans ain't above the shyt either :ufdup:.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
My dad aint the greatest guy, but even he said St. Louis has some of the dumbest, most ignorant people, let alone sports fans. Lets not forget this is the same fan base who made up darren wilson supporter jerseys :snoop:

But Jacque Jones was having problems with the N word being yelled at him while he was PLAYING for the Cubs at Wrigley so Cubs fans ain't above the shyt either :ufdup:.
Yeah white cub fans are racist as shyt believe me I know

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
The cubs about to dominate the NL central for the foreseeable future and fade the cardinals and their these racist fan base to bolivia.They're slinging racial slurs for a reason