Heyward blizted with alleged N-word taunt from Cardinals fans/ fan with swastika tattoo at next game

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I doubt the Cardinal fans are shook about the Cubs... Yankee fans didn't take the Red Sox seriously until after the last out of the 2004 ALCS....

Until the Cubs actually win the WS and reverse the "Billy Goat curse" Cardinal fans won't ever take them seriously :lolbron:

They are I read cardinals blogs when lackey and heyward signed with the cubs they're petrified they see the changing of the guard the cards gm acknowledged the cubs were a sleeping giant 2 years ago.That "billy goat curse" is non existent btw cubs were cursed with decades of terrible management,drafting,ownership it has nothing to do with a curse of a billy goat

All that's over they have great owner and front office now and they'll win a world series real soon

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nikka was there for a cup of coffee Cardinal fans and Red Sox fans/media are WOAT
The undisputed WOAT fanbase and media. To run :manny: and Francona out of town AND to run smear campaigns on the two of them? I can't even imagine a comparison in another town or team. Beyond disgraceful and ungrateful.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
CganYzFUYAAM58C.jpg

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Look at Missouri in the top 2 spots