Heyward blizted with alleged N-word taunt from Cardinals fans/ fan with swastika tattoo at next game

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
$184 million...... :ehh:

raw

The cardinal fans can call me what they want for the rest of their redneck lives.. :lolbron:
50697045.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I'm just saying, he didnt do nothing except go with the team that paid him better and if I was in a similar situation I would be irked but wouldnt lose sleep over it... Racist redneck fans call me a ****** thinking thats cool, make me want to screw them back much harder...

Thats why the cardinals fukking suck....:usure:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

Didn't read a word of what anyone said in here, but I'm sure nobody ever substantiated this report. Clearly, this was a terrible article written with 4 random people on Twitter as the source. But, claimed militants on the Coli hate the Cardinals for reasons unbeknownst to me, so just continue to push your agenda as you please.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Didn't read a word of what anyone said in here, but I'm sure nobody ever substantiated this report. Clearly, this was a terrible article written with 4 random people on Twitter as the source. But, claimed militants on the Coli hate the Cardinals for reasons unbeknownst to me, so just continue to push your agenda as you please.

Defend your city whites while they use blacks in your town as a virtual slush fund to fund the local municipalities, brehs

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Defend your city whites while they use blacks in your town as a virtual slush fund to fund the local municipalities, brehs

Cool, hope your joke went over well with the people you were hoping would dap you and laugh.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Cardinals and Red Sox the WOAT fanbases

St.Louis is easily the woat city in america. Boston comes second, pure racist city with the most ignant fans...I want my jays to sweep the red sox in the ALCS and taste red sucks fans tears