Heyward blizted with alleged N-word taunt from Cardinals fans/ fan with swastika tattoo at next game

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CganYzFUYAAM58C.jpg

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:
Wow

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
It's gonna keep getting worse and worse around the country.
Nah it's pretty chill right now. Has been for a few months now. Provided nobody else pulls a stunt similar to Ferg/Baltimore, things should remain stagnant and eventually this all will blow over nationally. In Missouri though, the after effects of those riots will be felt for a long time

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Nah it's pretty chill right now. Has been for a few months now. Provided nobody else pulls a stunt similar to Ferg/Baltimore, things should remain stagnant and eventually this all will blow over nationally. In Missouri though, the after effects of those riots will be felt for a long time
Breh I'm a white man living in the south side of Chicago (albeit by Sox park) it's getting worse, more tense, and it won't be going away anytime soon. Obviously it's nothing like this message board would have you believe, but there are serious racial tensions here. I imagine the rest of the US is either the same or worse.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I always found it strange Heyward signed there in the first place because of this...

Why you think they don't care about the Rams leaving?