His_Excellence_Reincar get married brehs

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Because marrying the modern American woman is a bad idea, even from a Christian standpoint.

If not for this fact, Reincar's stance would be demonic.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Because marrying the modern American woman is a bad idea, even from a Christian standpoint.

So as a Christian you consider Christian women demonic :ohhh:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
So as a Christian you consider Christian women demonic :ohhh:

The modern American woman is not a Christian.

0/10 attempt. :beli:

Also, being a Christian doesn't somehow give you immunity from demonic behavior. What kind of stupidity is this? :what:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
The modern American woman is not a Christian.

0/10 attempt. :beli:

Also, being a Christian doesn't somehow give you immunity from demonic behavior. What kind of stupidity is this? :what:

So there are no Christians, unless...

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

this. i've actually heard him say he would consider marriage to a foreign and/or deeply devout christian woman.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I don't think he's against marriage itself, rather than the sometimes-unfair divorce laws, and also the many women out there who cheat in a marriage then justify it as being the fault of the guy she cheated on...while still getting rewarded by the courts after the marriage ends

The idea of marriage itself is great. Find a down-ass chick to churn out your kids, build a home with and handle all of the problems that life throws at you and your fam. Do it for a couple decades and ride it all out with your partner till one of you dies....sounds like a beautiful thing....

Problem is, most people like to cheat too damn much (which understandably can lead to divorce), and also some people get divorced just because they're 'bored' and want something new. And as mentioned before, the divorce itself can also be fukked up for the man. Not the marriage, but the divorce.

If I could find a moderately-attractive woman whose mind I could read on the low, and I could tell by her thoughts that she actually loved me and would never cheat and actually wanted to have my kids and grow old with me, I'd probably marry her....and I say "probably" even then because people can still change (their mind) later on....

Since I can't do that, I'm waiting until I meet a righteous woman with a good prior reputation, to even CONSIDER marriage

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I don't think he's against marriage itself, rather than the sometimes-unfair divorce laws, and also the many women out there who cheat in a marriage then justify it as being the fault of the guy she cheated on...while still getting rewarded by the courts after the marriage ends

The idea of marriage itself is great. Find a down-ass chick to churn out your kids, build a home with and handle all of the problems that life throws at you and your fam. Do it for a couple decades and ride it all out with your partner till one of you dies....sounds like a beautiful thing....

Problem is, most people like to cheat too damn much (which understandably can lead to divorce), and also some people get divorced just because they're 'bored' and want something new. And as mentioned before, the divorce itself can also be fukked up for the man. Not the marriage, but the divorce.

If I could find a moderately-attractive woman whose mind I could read on the low, and I could tell by her thoughts that she actually loved me and would never cheat and actually wanted to have my kids and grow old with me, I'd probably marry her....and I say "probably" even then because people can still change (their mind) later on....

Since I can't do that, I'm waiting until I meet a righteous woman with a good prior reputation, to even CONSIDER marriage

Please, keep posting like this. Make me regret the negs I've given you :blessed:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
lol at Marrying an American woman.

If I ever get married it will be to a first generation chick from another country who has not been corrupted by the system

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Hes one of the typical hypocritical "born again" Christians

Hes engaged in sexual intercourse before marriage
Conceived a child out of wedlock
Arrested for credit card fraud
Gambles regularly to this day

:pacspit:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi

Real Christians don't believe in divorce :mjpls:

But on the real it can't happen to anyone. Divorce by cheating is usually the man fault so if they take your shyt they take your shyt:yeshrug: