His_Excellence_Reincar get married brehs

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
did the bible ordain the current legal definition of marriage as it exist in modern society? marriage back in biblical days and marriage as it exist now due to legal definitions are two different things.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Please, keep posting like this. Make me regret the negs I've given you :blessed:

I like to troll with the black women posts too damn much, though :snoop:

Real Christians don't believe in divorce :mjpls:

But on the real it can't happen to anyone. Divorce by cheating is usually the man fault so if they take your shyt they take your shyt:yeshrug:

Oh, believe me....I'm ALL for the woman taking him to the cleaners if the husband is the proven scumbag

But women seem to get into the man's pockets no matter WHAT happened during the marriage....it's like....

Me: "Your honor, I want a divorce. This woman sucked at least 23 other dikks during our marriage, had a blasian baby a few months ago that's clearly not mine, never cleans or cooks, and goes out clubbing with her girls every other night."

Judge: "Hmm....I see. Divorce granted. Mrs. Movement gets the house, the kids, child support and alimony."

Me: :wtf:

Mrs. Movement:
tumblr_luzpidagMG1qdoach.gif

(a month later)

(walking down the street, sees her driving by in new car with my kids in the back and @skeetsinternal in the passenger seat)

Her and skeetsinternal:
c9e.gif

Me: :damn: :damn: :damn:

Last edited by a moderator:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I like to troll with the black women posts too damn much, though :snoop:

Oh, believe me....I'm ALL for the woman taking him to the cleaners if the husband is the proven scumbag

But women seem to get into the man's pockets no matter WHAT happened during the marriage....it's like....

Me: "Your honor, I want a divorce. This woman sucked at least 23 other dikks during our marriage, had a blasian baby a few months ago that's clearly not mine, never cleans or cooks, and goes out clubbing with her girls every other night."

Judge: "Hmm....I see. Divorce granted. Mrs. Movement gets the house, the kids, child support and alimony."

Me: :wtf:

Mrs. Movement:
tumblr_luzpidagMG1qdoach.gif

(a month later)

(walking down the street, sees her driving by in new car with my kids in the back and @skeetsinternal in the passenger seat)

Her and skeetsinternal:
c9e.gif

Me: :damn: :damn: :damn:

:deadrose:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
O
@His_Excellence_Reincar as far as I know you are and devout Christian so why are you against marriage?

Divorce rate of 50 percent. First marriages lasting on average 7 years, 60 percent of females cheating in marriage. 12 percent of dad's raising kids they think are theirs but aren't. Women getting custody of the kids 94 percent of the time, child support till the child is no longer a dependant. Risk of losing the matrimonial home, your car, half of your pension and paying alimony.

Risk of a pedophile coming into your former home and abusing your children as the highest molestation rates are between bfs/step fathers and their partner children.

Risk of seeing your kids every day for years then suddenly only court supervised for a few hours a week,.

Divorced males are twice as likely to commit suicide than single males.

Jesus never married, neither did Paul.

The majority of women out there are not marriage material. Clubbing on a Saturday singing hill songs on Sunday, cursing like a sailor Mon to Friday with tattoos and a child out of wedlock is not marriage material.

Virtuous Righteous women who can find they are more precious thn rubies

See I have no kids, no tattoos, no piercings, I rarely ever curse, I haven't engaged in any sexual activity in nearly two years since I've been saved, im frugal. I don't drink alcohol, smoke, Club, listen to ungodly music, I've never cheated in a relationship, I have a job a car a house in jamaica. So why should I settle for less?

Finding a righteous faithful semi attractive childless woman is like finding a needle in a haystack

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes one of the typical hypocritical "born again" Christians

Hes engaged in sexual intercourse before marriage
Conceived a child out of wedlock
Arrested for credit card fraud
Gambles regularly to this day

:pacspit:

he's a "born again" christian, huh? :usure:

if that's the case, he needs to sit his canadian dollar ass down and shut the fukk up with him and his stupid rants about women. he's nothing but a hypocritical jackass that looks down on people because he knows he's full of shyt himself.

all blaming the whole entire female population for the mistakes he did in his life. how much of a bytch can you be? i have to get dude because he's one of the dudes that seem to get off on insulting women, using only a handful of women do to make ugly generalizations about all the women on the planet earth.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Divorce rate of 50 percent. First marriages lasting on average 7 years, 60 percent of females cheating in marriage. 12 percent of dad's raising kids they think are theirs but aren't. Women getting custody of the kids 94 percent of the time, child support till the child is no longer a dependant. Risk of losing the matrimonial home, your car, half of your pension and paying alimony.

Risk of a pedophile coming into your former home and abusing your children as the highest molestation rates are between bfs/step fathers and their partner children.

Risk of seeing your kids every day for years then suddenly only court supervised for a few hours a week,.

Divorced males are twice as likely to commit suicide than single males.

Jesus never married, neither did Paul.

The majority of women out there are not marriage material. Clubbing on a Saturday singing hill songs on Sunday, cursing like a sailor Mon to Friday with tattoos and a child out of wedlock is not marriage material.

Virtuous Righteous women who can find they are more precious than rubies

But if you find one would you get married breh

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hes one of the typical hypocritical "born again" Christians

Hes engaged in sexual intercourse before marriage
Conceived a child out of wedlock
Arrested for credit card fraud
Gambles regularly to this day

:pacspit:

No one is perfect.
Since I've been saved have not had sex.

2. No kids and again that was before I was svved

3. Credit card fraud was whn I was 16, im 28 now

4. Oh no 10 dollar parlays :beli:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
he's a "born again" christian, huh? :usure:

if that's the case, he needs to sit his canadian dollar ass down and shut the fukk up with him and his stupid rants about women. he's nothing but a hypocritical jackass that looks down on people because he knows he's full of shyt himself.

all blaming the whole entire female population for the mistakes he did in his life. how much of a bytch can you be? i have to get dude because he's one of the dudes that seem to get off on insulting women, using only a handful of women do to make ugly generalizations about all the women on the planet earth.

At least he is a born again Christian and is saved what about you and your faggot ass?

Did you know God burned an entire city because of fags? (That was the last straw for him. He raid fire on them)
I will suggest you repent from your ways and follow the Lord.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least he is a born again Christian and is saved what about you and your faggot ass?

Did you know God burned an entire city because of fags?
I will suggest you repent from your ways and follow the Lord.

i have no worries as i'm an atheist. want to come suck my dikk? :pachaha: don't be shy, i'm uncut and i wash my foreskin daily. if it bothers you so much, you can suck my dikk in the dark, windowless room known as a closet.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
i have no worries as i'm an atheist. want to come suck my dikk? :pachaha: don't be shy, i'm uncut and i wish my dikkhead all day. if it bothers you so much, you can suck my dikk in the dark, windowless room known as a closet.

wow :jada:

This is the problem with gay folks...you lack self control.
Even when the angels came down to warn Lot...the fakkits wanted to fukk the angels? :damn:

That's the reason why I'm not surprised with your overt sexual perversion.
It's demonic at best.

I guess you will rather by gay than be a Christian because...there is not Atheist book to tell you fukking another n!gga in the ass is an abomination.

I respect the man for turning to God and turning his life around. Maybe you should do the same

fakkit

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow :jada:

This is the problem with gay folks...you lack self control.
Even when the angels came down to warn Lot...the fakkits wanted to fukk the angels? :damn:

That's the reason why I'm not surprised with your overt sexual perversion.
It's demonic at best.

I guess you will rather by gay than be a Christian because...there is not Atheist book to tell you fukking another n!gga in the ass is an abomination.

I respect the man for turning to God and turning his life around. Maybe you should do the same

fakkit

i don't lack self control. YOU DO.

do you notice that you're the one that keeps on coming up to me about that shyt? i'm the gay one. you're not. it's supposed to be MY concern. you seem to be more interested in that shyt than me. do you think i revolve my life 24/7 on being gay like how you do? NO. i treat my sexual orientation like how i treat being a male or being black. it's a part of who i am and i'm embracing it. you don't see me running around talking down on heterosexuals and the whole nine. why because i don't give a fukk. i respect others. me being gay doesn't affect your life in any shape or form so quit running up to me like a little bytch as if you want to suck my dikk or something.

whatever shyt you're on. keep it to your fukking self. stop talking to me about that shyt. i'm NOT interested.

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reincar your standards seem like they are for the perfect woman and she doesn't exist

You're killing your possibilities.

concise

Veteran
Daps
As I've long observed, his stance is a joke. He's got all these numbers thrown out to support his hardline stance on marriage, all the marriages, but forgets a simple concept, in short: "Through Christ, all things are possible." He ignores that jumps to all the worst possible outcomes combined as reasons for exclusion.
Some faith.