His_Excellence_Reincar get married brehs

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Reincar your standards seem like they are for the perfect woman and she doesn't exist

You're killing your possibilities.

how are my standards for the perfect women?

is wanting a righteous faithful godly woman with no tattoos, doesnt club, drink, smoke, and no kids out of wedlock, waiting for marriage is considered high standards?

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Wait :what: Don't you be talking about how you're "eating" off various dating websites? You're not fukking these chicks? Do you just like flirting and talking to them?

:heh: Maybe he meant ingesting...someone send a tip to the mounties ask if any chunky white bytches have disappeared while a simp was taking them on cross border shopping expeditions

:ufdup: im on to you nikka...the bodies turn up on this side but since theyre reported missing on that side no one makes the connection.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
im content being single, no facebook, no twiter, no instagram, no dating site profile, no clubbing, no hollering at chicks when im out, hell the past few dates ive been on the women stepped to me first.

hell it ravelled to cuba earlier this year by myself, i dont care about relationships or marriage if it happens that i come across a blessed reincar standard woman ill rejoice and be glad and if i dont ill continue rejoicing and be glad:fidel:

bruh...theres absolutely nothing wrong with that either...

i only preach...know thyself...and you seem pretty self-aware...:obama:

alotta these dudes tho? :usure:...they blow like the wind....:skip:

your threads give fuel to some weak minds...and while you know exactly who you are and what youre about...some of these sheep are just looking for a shepherd to follow...IMO anyway :jawalrus:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Next round of Coli shirts should include a "get married brehs" option...

concise

Veteran
Daps
Nowhere in the bible does it say you will have a perfect marriage.

Obviously.
So why do you go around with the absurd notion that no one should do it at all? No one is perfect, and we all have standards/requirements/preferences. But everything you ever speak of marriage is bad, as if it is impossible for anyone to get anything out of it. Ever.

I understand doing what works for you. I understand offering peole advice. I don't understand rigid and never-ending discouragement and demonization.

Have you looked at the first couple verses of 1Timothy chapter 4 lately?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Did you know God burned an entire city because of fags? (That was the last straw for him. He raid fire on them)
I will suggest you repent from your ways and follow the Lord.

So he burned down a city one time and that was the end of his disciplinary actions against fags? Fags are running free and f*cking all over the place now more than ever. God Lost! :demonic:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Even when the angels came down to warn Lot...the fakkits wanted to fukk the angels? :damn:

So you wouldnt want to f*ck this beautiful flying bird?

michael.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
O

Divorce rate of 50 percent. First marriages lasting on average 7 years, 60 percent of females cheating in marriage. 12 percent of dad's raising kids they think are theirs but aren't. Women getting custody of the kids 94 percent of the time, child support till the child is no longer a dependant. Risk of losing the matrimonial home, your car, half of your pension and paying alimony.

Risk of a pedophile coming into your former home and abusing your children as the highest molestation rates are between bfs/step fathers and their partner children.

Risk of seeing your kids every day for years then suddenly only court supervised for a few hours a week,.

Divorced males are twice as likely to commit suicide than single males.

Jesus never married, neither did Paul.

The majority of women out there are not marriage material. Clubbing on a Saturday singing hill songs on Sunday, cursing like a sailor Mon to Friday with tattoos and a child out of wedlock is not marriage material.

Virtuous Righteous women who can find they are more precious thn rubies

See I have no kids, no tattoos, no piercings, I rarely ever curse, I haven't engaged in any sexual activity in nearly two years since I've been saved, im frugal. I don't drink alcohol, smoke, Club, listen to ungodly music, I've never cheated in a relationship, I have a job a car a house in jamaica. So why should I settle for less?

Finding a righteous faithful semi attractive childless woman is like finding a needle in a haystack

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Since you dont listen to too much ungodly music, but you do watch sports, when they play ungodly music during sport events, do you cover your ears or put it on mute :troll:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
So he burned down a city one time and that was the end of his disciplinary actions against fags? Fags are running free and f*cking all over the place now more than ever. God Lost! :demonic:

It was a sign of things to come.

You aint seen nothing yet

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Those standards are flat out stupid

I don't want to associate with anyone that can live up to those standards

Flaws are what make you, people are not robots.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Those standards are flat out stupid

I don't want to associate with anyone that can live up to those standards

Flaws are what make you, people are not robots.

My only Standard: I don't want anyone that spends a second of their time judging other people.

All @His_Excellence_Reincar does is judge people and worry about how others are living their life

Last edited by a moderator: