His_Excellence_Reincar get married brehs

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
O

Divorce rate of 50 percent. First marriages lasting on average 7 years, 60 percent of females cheating in marriage. 12 percent of dad's raising kids they think are theirs but aren't. Women getting custody of the kids 94 percent of the time, child support till the child is no longer a dependant. Risk of losing the matrimonial home, your car, half of your pension and paying alimony.

Risk of a pedophile coming into your former home and abusing your children as the highest molestation rates are between bfs/step fathers and their partner children.

Risk of seeing your kids every day for years then suddenly only court supervised for a few hours a week,.

Divorced males are twice as likely to commit suicide than single males.

Jesus never married, neither did Paul.

The majority of women out there are not marriage material. Clubbing on a Saturday singing hill songs on Sunday, cursing like a sailor Mon to Friday with tattoos and a child out of wedlock is not marriage material.

Virtuous Righteous women who can find they are more precious thn rubies

See I have no kids, no tattoos, no piercings, I rarely ever curse, I haven't engaged in any sexual activity in nearly two years since I've been saved, im frugal. I don't drink alcohol, smoke, Club, listen to ungodly music, I've never cheated in a relationship, I have a job a car a house in jamaica. So why should I settle for less?

Finding a righteous faithful semi attractive childless woman is like finding a needle in a haystack

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

This is dumb way to think. Flaws are ok , if you're partner accepts you. And why even bring up female cheating? Most guys cheat and I doubt more than 50% of women cheat in marriage.

Plus, I know all sorts of Christian chicks that fit ur description. Find one n wife her. I found some.... and ruined them. I'm sure you can find one to wife.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is dumb way to think. Flaws are ok , if you're partner accepts you. And why even bring up female cheating? Most guys cheat and I doubt more than 50% of women cheat in marriage.

Plus, I know all sorts of Christian chicks that fit ur description. Find one n wife her. I found some.... and ruined them. I'm sure you can find one to wife.

Breh everyone has flaws I didn't say I need a model chick with a fat ass and big boobs and a 6 figure job.

I have standards I look for in a woman and majority dint meet it. I'm not stressing ik perfectly happy and content

And no more women cheat than males in marriage.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Breh everyone has flaws I didn't say I need a model chick with a fat ass and big boobs and a 6 figure job.

I have standards I look for in a woman and majority dint meet it. I'm not stressing ik perfectly happy and content

And no more women cheat than males in marriage.

both partners know when a marriage is unhappy or unfulfilled. Woman r cheating more because they have more opportunity these days and r less dependent on men. - not because they r at all like men.

women mainly cheat when the marriage sucks, the husband is abusive, Or she doesn't feel respected. Men cheat because other pussies exist in the world. the majority of men who cheat Are in happy marriages.

When a man cheats n gets caught, he's devastated because more than likely he fuked up something good. when a woman cheats, more than likely she's sad but relieved if she gets caught.

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how are my standards for the perfect women?

is wanting a righteous faithful godly woman with no tattoos, doesnt club, drink, smoke, and no kids out of wedlock, waiting for marriage is considered high standards?

I understand high standards, i have them myself.

But what i look for is a good woman. Strong values, motivated, good morals

With that in mind she may have done some things in the past i don't approve of, and ive done things she wouldn't approve. I'm not saying compromise on your standards, but there has to be some leeway

but what's in her heart can trump that, its about a bond and how she makes you stronger and vice versa.

Since you're big on percentages. How many women out of 10 in your country meet your criteria. Maybe 20% Now out of that 20% how many are married or in a relationship already? How many wouldn't want you? How many would you never cross paths with? Etc..

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
So you wouldnt want to f*ck this beautiful flying bird?

michael.jpg

:deadmanny:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
O

Divorce rate of 50 percent. First marriages lasting on average 7 years, 60 percent of females cheating in marriage. 12 percent of dad's raising kids they think are theirs but aren't. Women getting custody of the kids 94 percent of the time, child support till the child is no longer a dependant. Risk of losing the matrimonial home, your car, half of your pension and paying alimony.

Risk of a pedophile coming into your former home and abusing your children as the highest molestation rates are between bfs/step fathers and their partner children.

Risk of seeing your kids every day for years then suddenly only court supervised for a few hours a week,.

Divorced males are twice as likely to commit suicide than single males.

Jesus never married, neither did Paul.

The majority of women out there are not marriage material. Clubbing on a Saturday singing hill songs on Sunday, cursing like a sailor Mon to Friday with tattoos and a child out of wedlock is not marriage material.

Virtuous Righteous women who can find they are more precious thn rubies

See I have no kids, no tattoos, no piercings, I rarely ever curse, I haven't engaged in any sexual activity in nearly two years since I've been saved, im frugal. I don't drink alcohol, smoke, Club, listen to ungodly music, I've never cheated in a relationship, I have a job a car a house in jamaica. So why should I settle for less?

Finding a righteous faithful semi attractive childless woman is like finding a needle in a haystack

:deadrose:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
It seems like Reincar could easily find a square girl who fits all of his criteria by just going to church...

there are so many women in the black community that are even more reserved than you are breh, believe that.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Reincar got standards, high standards, but standards nonetheless. I don't see anything wrong with that.

His pool is small but I don't blame him. I'm kinda similar. I was perfectly content to wait on the sidelines and enjoy my life until I felt I found someone that I could have a longterm relationship with. :yeshrug:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
how are my standards for the perfect women?

is wanting a righteous faithful godly woman with no tattoos, doesnt club, drink, smoke, and no kids out of wedlock, waiting for marriage is considered high standards?

you'd be better served finding a unicorn. of course if u found a broad that meets these criteria but she is big. you know u not gonna holla @ her just off that alone as well.