His_Excellence_Reincar get married brehs

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
i don't lack self control. YOU DO.

do you notice that you're the one that keeps on coming up to me about that shyt? i'm the gay one. you're not. it's supposed to be MY concern. you seem to be more interested in that shyt than me. do you think i revolve my life 24/7 on being gay like how you do? NO. i treat my sexual orientation like how i treat being a male or being black. it's a part of who i am and i'm embracing it. you don't see me running around talking down on heterosexuals and the whole nine. why because i don't give a fukk. i respect others. me being gay doesn't affect your life in any shape or form so quit running up to me like a little bytch as if you want to suck my dikk or something.

whatever shyt you're on. keep it to your fukking self. stop talking to me about that shyt. i'm NOT interested.
:obama3:

Take it easy oh queer one. :umad:
You took a cheap shot at the man for being born again.

At least he found that light....

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I don't think he's against marriage itself, rather than the sometimes-unfair divorce laws, and also the many women out there who cheat in a marriage then justify it as being the fault of the guy she cheated on...while still getting rewarded by the courts after the marriage ends

The idea of marriage itself is great. Find a down-ass chick to churn out your kids, build a home with and handle all of the problems that life throws at you and your fam. Do it for a couple decades and ride it all out with your partner till one of you dies....sounds like a beautiful thing....

Problem is, most people like to cheat too damn much (which understandably can lead to divorce), and also some people get divorced just because they're 'bored' and want something new. And as mentioned before, the divorce itself can also be fukked up for the man. Not the marriage, but the divorce.

If I could find a moderately-attractive woman whose mind I could read on the low, and I could tell by her thoughts that she actually loved me and would never cheat and actually wanted to have my kids and grow old with me, I'd probably marry her....and I say "probably" even then because people can still change (their mind) later on....

Since I can't do that, I'm waiting until I meet a righteous woman with a good prior reputation, to even CONSIDER marriage

:salute:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
like anything else in life. everything isnt for everybody.

im on my 2nd marriage...:mjpls::whew:

and i can say for me...i got married the first time way too young (25)...

im 38 now...and remarried. a year in now....what it takes is finding the right person, and even then theres no guarantee...

is my marriage perfect?...hell no...but we love and respect each other and have fun together...

right now...as i type this shes sending me nekkid pics...

dat ass :whew:

life is what you make it bruh...find somebody youre compatible with....and give it a shot...thats all you can do....

if a cat wants to be a batchelor forever...thats cool too...that just wasnt the life for me...

i can admit this...i know myself...juggling multiple women wasnt for me....i tried nikka...i gave it a shot...i like having one woman...its less stress and headache...

find what works for you, gentleman....and ladies...thats my advice...

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I don't think he's against marriage itself, rather than the sometimes-unfair divorce laws, and also the many women out there who cheat in a marriage then justify it as being the fault of the guy she cheated on...while still getting rewarded by the courts after the marriage ends

The idea of marriage itself is great. Find a down-ass chick to churn out your kids, build a home with and handle all of the problems that life throws at you and your fam. Do it for a couple decades and ride it all out with your partner till one of you dies....sounds like a beautiful thing....

Problem is, most people like to cheat too damn much (which understandably can lead to divorce), and also some people get divorced just because they're 'bored' and want something new. And as mentioned before, the divorce itself can also be fukked up for the man. Not the marriage, but the divorce.

If I could find a moderately-attractive woman whose mind I could read on the low, and I could tell by her thoughts that she actually loved me and would never cheat and actually wanted to have my kids and grow old with me, I'd probably marry her....and I say "probably" even then because people can still change (their mind) later on....

Since I can't do that, I'm waiting until I meet a righteous woman with a good prior reputation, to even CONSIDER marriage

What? Divorce laws are not unfair.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
As I've long observed, his stance is a joke. He's got all these numbers thrown out to support his hardline stance on marriage, all the marriages, but forgets a simple concept, in short: "Through Christ, all things are possible." He ignores that jumps to all the worst possible outcomes combined as reasons for exclusion.
Some faith.

It's called being a realist

fukk faith, that means you are relying on something else not yourself

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course

then it would also be realistic to think that marriage can be a good thing, right?

im gonna assume you agree....

then back to my original point..... whats the use of being realistic? why not be optimistic...and presume that you could be a part of the group that has a successful marriage?

instead of focusing on the doom and gloom?

thoughts are very powerful things :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
As I've long observed, his stance is a joke. He's got all these numbers thrown out to support his hardline stance on marriage, all the marriages, but forgets a simple concept, in short: "Through Christ, all things are possible." He ignores that jumps to all the worst possible outcomes combined as reasons for exclusion.
Some faith.

Nowhere in the bible does it say you will have a perfect marriage.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
like anything else in life. everything isnt for everybody.

im on my 2nd marriage...:mjpls::whew:

and i can say for me...i got married the first time way too young (25)...

im 38 now...and remarried. a year in now....what it takes is finding the right person, and even then theres no guarantee...

is my marriage perfect?...hell no...but we love and respect each other and have fun together...

right now...as i type this shes sending me nekkid pics...

dat ass :whew:

life is what you make it bruh...find somebody youre compatible with....and give it a shot...thats all you can do....

if a cat wants to be a batchelor forever...thats cool too...that just wasnt the life for me...

i can admit this...i know myself...juggling multiple women wasnt for me....i tried nikka...i gave it a shot...i like having one woman...its less stress and headache...

find what works for you, gentleman....and ladies...thats my advice...

im content being single, no facebook, no twiter, no instagram, no dating site profile, no clubbing, no hollering at chicks when im out, hell the past few dates ive been on the women stepped to me first.

hell it ravelled to cuba earlier this year by myself, i dont care about relationships or marriage if it happens that i come across a blessed reincar standard woman ill rejoice and be glad and if i dont ill continue rejoicing and be glad:fidel: