Hispanic Woman Discovers Her Biological Dad Is A Famous FBA Actor.

Daps
i remember him from ‘white men can’t jump.’ his acting was never believable. he came across as too clean and square to be this hood dude acting tough at a pickup game.

a shame his daughter’s choice in men will wash away any trace of him. if he had a chance to raise her, she might have chosen differently.

:francis:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i remember him from ‘white men can’t jump.’ his acting was never believable. he came across as too clean and square to be this hood dude acting tough at a pickup game.

a shame his daughter’s choice in men will wash away any trace of him. if he had a chance to raise her, she might have chosen differently.

:francis:

the real tragedy with her fine ass self.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

her stepdad who been raised her for her entire life watching him walk her down the aisle

step-curry-curry.gif

Daps
4:45:

Her friends and family all knew for 34 years of her life. :francis:

Wait what?? Something aint adding up here. How would her friends know? :dahell:

Her mom told her coworkers? :dahell:

I think she adding some embellishment because if its a secret, you not telling all these other people.

Now if she says her mom's siblings or parents knew, that's one thing.

But the daughter is saying HER friends knew. That sounds crazy.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
He played the Heisman trophy winning fool that Tyra Banks was dating on Fresh Prince. Him and Will got into a shot contest at a party and Will ended up in a graveyard drunk as fukk, and was playing poker with Robin Quivers.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
shyt is crazy they never told him he had a kid...:what:

Happens more often than you think..
White girls fresh from college return home from graduation with a slight baby bump, and reveals the father is Black.
Family decides to keep the kid and raise it white, and of course dont tell the father to avoid complications.