Hispanic Woman Discovers Her Biological Dad Is A Famous FBA Actor.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Way more common than you think. Alot of these women will take these kind of secrets to the grave with them.

Nikkk was born in 1982. Cylk in 1957. He didn’t make the cut in the NBA was just about to get into acting from modelling at 24 years old. Her mom knew what time it was.

Probably just a buss down who got sprung on the soul pole. And you know how Catholics are about abortion. :francis:
This nikka said soul pole :deadrose::dead:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
her stepdad who been raised her for her entire life watching him walk her down the aisle

step-curry-curry.gif

They redid their vows 10 years later so the real dad could walk her down the aisle.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
:mjpls: at that "athleticism" line
We say it all the time on here...
This is so fukked up. Her mom stole a lot of memories and experiences from the daughter and father.

Sometimes the stepfathers go along with the lie and say they are the biological
Dad (isn’t that Kerry Washington’s story with her technically adoptive father??), but I wonder if he didn’t know and mom lied to him too 👀👀👀
If he's her adoptive father then he knew, you can't adopt what you know to be yours.
she sounds like she was raised without a trace of black culture around her. you can tell she passed as white or white hispanic.

:francis:
This woman was not passing for white in any way, shape or form.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
We say it all the time on here...

If he's her adoptive father then he knew, you can't adopt what you know to be yours.

This woman was not passing for white in any way, shape or form.
Which lady are you referring to?

Kerry didn’t know her dad wasn’t her dad- she just discovered this recently and wrote about it in her book. Her parents said they used a sperm donor.

This Hispanic actress stated that she just found out she was part Black and that the man who raised her isn’t her dad. I was wondering if he knew and was going along with the lie for the mother’s sake, or if the mother was cheating and he didn’t know that the actress wasn’t his biological daughter?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Have you actually read that study? I know you haven’t because you wouldn't have posted it.

The criteria is for fathers who are present. Specifically which fathers who are present are most active in the daily activities of the child.

That doesn't mean ya'll are more present in your children's lives. BM are the least present. We all know that.

It means that ya'll help with child more than other men WHEN you are there.

Reading is fundamental.

Daps
Have you actually read that study? I know you haven’t because you wouldn't have posted it.

The criteria is for fathers who are present. Specifically which fathers who are present are most active in the daily activities of the child.

That doesn't mean ya'll are more present in your children's lives. BM are the least present. We all know that.

It means that ya'll help with child more than other men WHEN you are there.

Reading is fundamental.

Don't feel like looking for it right now but you're wrong. There was a study done a couple of years ago that showed black fathers are the MOST present in their children's lives.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Which lady are you referring to?

Kerry didn’t know her dad wasn’t her dad- she just discovered this recently and wrote about it in her book. Her parents said they used a sperm donor.

This Hispanic actress stated that she just found out she was part Black and that the man who raised her isn’t her dad. I was wondering if he knew and was going along with the lie for the mother’s sake, or if the mother was cheating and he didn’t know that the actress wasn’t his biological daughter?
What was I referring to in regards to what?

Kerry didn't know, I'm saying it's highly unlikely her stepfather didn't know. Not after 46 years. Back then it was a lot easier/common for a woman to hook up with someone and within a month latch on to someone else. I don't think paternity testing was in the consciousness like that, nor sperm donors...nor knowledge on the men's side to count gestational weeks.

We have to remember in the 70s 2nd wave feminism was just taking it's hold, most women before 25-30 were married/cohabitating with 2+ kids by then, there wasn't a big demand for sperm donors like later. And men were still in the dark regarding pregnancy. My youngest uncle was born in '71 and out of 6 kids that was the only birthday my grandfather was allowed in the room for. A lot of men just knew when her belly got big enough be ready.

For this Hispanic actress, I'd have to see her mother and stepfather to discern how plausible it would be for him to not know/believe she was his. Another poster says she was "passing for white" and that's not feasible with her complexion and features.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Don't feel like looking for it right now but you're wrong. There was a study done a couple of years ago that showed black fathers are the MOST present in their children's lives.
He literally posted the study you are referring to. Had either of you bothered to read it then you would know that.

Ya'll have an 80% out of wedlock birthrate in the BC and 90% out of wedlock birthrate rate with the biracial child ya'll produce. The math ain't mathing. How do you create the most "broken" homes but yet the most present? How does that even make sense to you?

:skip:

If you look at the graph he posted it specifically addresses activities with the children as I stated.