Hispanic Woman Discovers Her Biological Dad Is A Famous FBA Actor.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
The crazy part there are many people out there in similar predicaments it happens when kids are created out of wedlock or flings. You basically eliminate any trace of real lineage, kinship and family tree with stories like this. The article taps dancing on the mothers prosmicious life and how she robbed her daughter of knowing or finding out the truth.

Now she can find out who her real family and relatives are on her father's side. The mother is to blame for this situation by telling a lie that came back to haunt her. In the video posted her family and friends knew all along. The whole article had racial undertones talking about "athletic ability" and other bullshyt.

Daps
I mean she look straight up Hispanic way more mestizo than African for sure…Actor dude himself looks mixed…
Makes sense.

Cylk is half Black himself and his mom is Cherokee. She basically is mestizo/triguena. Her moms family must be straight up white Hispanic especially being in Tennessee. Not as connected "to the culture" like in Texas or Cali.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
“I ran up to him, and he gave me this bear hug … I tell you what," said Estridge. "I felt an overwhelming sense of comfort, familiarity, and just pure joy, and it was a feeling I never felt before. It was a hug that had so much love to it already. It didn’t feel like I was hugging a stranger.”

Cozart also said meeting Estridge felt familiar, and he didn't want to let her go.

:to:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What’s annoying is that there’s this stereotype about black men creating broken homes and abandoning our children.

When a lot of times, especially when it comes to non-black women, they don’t even tell the fathers that they have a child and try and keep it secret.

A lot of these biracial children you see running around, especially amongst Hispanics, are told they had a dark skinned “abuela” to explain why they can dunk at 12 years old.
:comeon:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
:skip:
EbEAlGMXQAchV-6