Hopsin finished album "Savageville", but won't release. He's going to Africa.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond

In case you can't read the text:
Im going to Africa for a few weeks to get away and gain some new perspectives on life. I'll be back to drop bombs soon...I had a completed album titled "savageville" that I was gonna release before the savageville tour, but I didn't end up putting it out. Although the songs are amazing, the content was too controversial, so Im going back to the drawing board. But those who clearly know they have a bullet with their name on it...I hear everything and just be thankful you didn't get hit with the ILL mind because i was gonna take the whole ship down, but I chose to be the bigger Man and leave it alone. it's all good. I got more fire coming at the top of 2017. Shout out to all the fans who've been holding me down ever since day one and keeping my name up.
Honestly, fukk being the bigger man. :yeshrug: I would of told him personally to not hold back and release it. :hubie:
I bet that album was really going to be great by the first three songs he put out since he started his new label. :mjgrin:

Lpv5YwKH.gif

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Kanye West got muthafukkas acting like they are going crazy and need to take breaks from rap now.

:snoop:

Fools is following Kanye West right off a cliff.

I hope a new "Just be you" wave come through and wash these clones of clones of clones away.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
he was gonna diss dizzy wright and jarren but was then :whoa: at the prospect of them coming back and bodying him since they are superior rappers

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Hopsin pulled an album for being controversial? :ohhh:

:mjlol: he must've realized that shyt was trash
I feel like it might be garbage, but I still felt like it might of been good. Who knows? :yeshrug:
Hope he stays in Africa.
:mjlol:
he was gonna diss dizzy wright and jarren but was then :whoa: at the prospect of them coming back and bodying him since they are superior rappers
:ohhh: Maybe. I do wanna see how serious would go tho. Jarren probably would killed it. I feel like Dizzy got it too, but he more on peace a lil bit.
Backstory??

I'm sure there has to be at least 3 Hopsin fans :francis: