How Can We Have REAL African Unity? (Get All The African Cultures In One Banner?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I hear some ethnic African groups like Ethiopians and Somalis say they aren't Black :snoop: How can we get our people under one banner while celebrating their own cultures :ohhh: It's time for us to have unity? There's wars in Africa the continent between our own brothas. What suggestions do you have?

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
African unity isn't happening. Hell look at Europe they aren't united. Even though they have a European Union it is close to collapse and if the UK votes for Brexit then the EU is dead. Africa is very diverse to have unity. I always said the key for Africa to stop foreign intrigue is to have regional powers. If Africa had 3 or four regional powers with decent strong militaries they could present a problem for the west like what Iran and India.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
African unity isn't happening. Hell look at Europe they aren't united. Even though they have a European Union it is close to collapse and if the UK votes for Brexit then the EU is dead. Africa is very diverse to have unity. I always said the key for Africa to stop foreign intrigue is to have regional powers. If Africa had 3 or four regional powers with decent strong militaries they could present a problem for the west like what Iran and India.
Regional powers is a good answer I like that.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
I hear some ethnic African groups like Ethiopians and Somalis say they aren't Black :snoop: How can we get our people under one banner while celebrating their own cultures :ohhh: It's time for us to have unity? There's wars in Africa the continent between our own brothas. What suggestions do you have?
You can't

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Fix their mind on a common enemy.

This is the one way human unites.
simple and effective.
The problem being my neighboring country wants us to focus on Asian influence as a problematic target, while he get's aid from the Western nation and I got a business relationship with the Chinese

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
simple and effective.
The problem being my neighboring country wants us to focus on Asian influence as a problematic target, while he get's aid from the Western nation and I got a business relationship with the Chinese
The majority don't get real aid.
And the few that do don't have real business relationships with the West and would get rid of aid while the progressive nations assist.
The assistance would come from
Money gained from nations getting rid of resources and white companies

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Truth be told.. no. :manny:

I mean shyt man.. time is just about up for us in the USA.. I gotta bet on WW3 sending this country to the garbage heap.

And that's fine... We just need 2-3 regional powers over in Africa.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
These cacs not only colonized their land, but colonized their minds as well... some places in africa all you see is that white hippy charles mason looking jesus, and sisters bleaching the hell out of their skin If we wanted real change/revolution, one must change the mind first, and everything else will follow. They will rather look like and worship their oppressor than to fight them..
And when African leaders do decide to step us vs the west, their cut down in their attempts like Khadafi, and even Patrice Lumumba.