How Can Woman Jump From Man To Man?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Why does it raise concern? Maybe she's focused on school, maybe she's just shy, maybe she's just asexual. And for people that go from relationship to relationship maybe they just meet people they really like and don't see a reason to wait. Just because someone doesn't do something in the timeframe that you think is acceptable doesn't mean there's something wrong with them.
It raises a concern because it isn't "normal" in today's society, I never said it was a bad thing. If a woman has been single for 5 years or whatever, I'm going to be curious as to why. If you delve deeper into why she has been single for so long and it's not because of something negative then cool. And nah people who jump from relationship to relationship have emotional issues and can easily attach and detach from people. Ain't got nothing to do with "because they really like them" :mjlol: People who jump from relationship to relationship have a history of failed relationships for a reason. And often times they aren't over their former partner, so they might cheat and have sex with their ex in the beginning of their new relationship.

You can't just enter into a new relationship just after ending one, and no longer have feelings for said person, having learned from that relationship, worked on yourself and self-esteem, self-confidence etc. That's why these women always end up dating the same type of man and it never works out.

I don't know why you are defending this so hard when you've only had sex with one man in your entire life and have only been in relationships with a select few amount of men. :mindblown:

I think you just like arguing :rudy:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
It raises a concern because it isn't "normal" in today's society, I never said it was a bad thing. If a woman has been single for 5 years or whatever, I'm going to be curious as to why. If you delve deeper into why she has been single for so long and it's not because of something negative then cool. And nah people who jump from relationship to relationship have emotional issues and can easily attach and detach from people. Ain't got nothing to do with "because they really like them" :mjlol: People who jump from relationship to relationship have a history of failed relationships for a reason. And often times they aren't over their former partner, so they might cheat and have sex with their ex in the beginning of their new relationship.

You can't just enter into a new relationship just after ending one, and no longer have feelings for said person, having learned from that relationship, worked on yourself and self-esteem, self-confidence etc. That's why these women always end up dating the same type of man and it never works out.

I don't know why you are defending this so hard when you've only had sex with one man in your entire life and have only been in relationships with a select few amount of men. :mindblown:

I think you just like arguing :rudy:

:mjpls: