How Can Woman Jump From Man To Man?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This is not a woman bashing thread, I am genuinely curious how woman (and some men) can jump from relationship to relationship. Always having a backup dude waiting in the cut until she fully leaves her current dude.

How do they not enjoy being alone? Or is it that the change from spending a lot of time with someone to no longer spending any time with said person is too great and fast a change?

Is it to fill a void that the previous person left? Is it a sign of low self-esteem, low self-confidence, low sense of self-value?

What kind of emotions must one be going through to jump from partner to partner with no breaks in between? People say that women mentally and emotionally break up with a man often times before leaving physically. But it still isn't the same. He's still there and you guys are still spending time with each other.

I'm assuming they don't really like any of these guys, so it's easy for them to move onto the next without batting an eye.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Because people play so many games these days, most people are hesitant to fully commit. I see people going into relationships expecting failure.

As a woman, most have a good defense roster available just in case the dude isn't true. It helps to move on easily knowing u have somebody else to talk to and interact with.

U can really like someone but still be cautious until u get to know them while ur dating. In this age of fukkery, it makes sense to do this.

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
ejHRdf2.gif

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
If a woman is single it's said that there must be something wrong with her because "good women are snatched up early"

If a woman jumps from man to man, it's because she doesn't know how to be single.

She can't be single, but she also can't not be single.

Can't win with some guys.

Why can't women just live their lives without every move being questioned and examined....