How Can Woman Jump From Man To Man?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
If a woman is single it's said that there must be something wrong with her because "good women are snatched up early"

If a woman jumps from man to man, it's because she doesn't know how to be single.

She can't be single, but she also can't not be single.

Can't win with some guys.

Why can't women just live their lives without every move being questioned and examined....
What's your status beloved

Fred.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
My sons mom did it. I learned that was never truly on an island with me. Has an olive branch somewhere.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
Because a lot of women get into relationships without thinking because of Tyrone or Brad was looking like idris elba or brad pitt and doesn't take time to find out a guy history or behavior or she can simply change the man

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Dumb question.

Think about what courtship entails from the perspective of a woman.

Your old man is gone.
Here's a new man to:
  1. Gas your head up (attention)
  2. Take you out to dinner (food)
  3. Shower you with love, adoration, compliments, time, money, gifts, vacations, new people, new experiences, new dikk.
Or you could just stay home, watch reruns, and see what all your friends are doing on Snapchat.
No woman alive is gonna go for that.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is one of the biggest turn offs for me :scust: if I find out a woman is still in a relationship while hitting on me or has a history of jumping from relationship to relationship, I immediately give her the :camby:as a matter of fact, if her last relationship hasn't ended at least half a year ago, I'm not interested :yeshrug:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Like I said before, some families and communities really look down on single and childless people. And don't be a good looking woman who has a nicely shaped body and maintain her weight or a guy who isn't considered unattractive by woman and in shape...people gonna think something is wrong with you if you aren't snatched up. With that mentality, people tend to want to have a boo so they wont get looked down on, questioned, suspected, or thought of in any negative manner.

And some folks just used to being in a relationship and have to have somebody in their lives. Some folks don't wanna go to a function all the time single and look stupid with nobody.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
this is one of the biggest turn offs for me :scust: if I find out a woman is still in a relationship while hitting on me or has a history of jumping from relationship to relationship, I immediately give her the :camby:as a matter of fact, if her last relationship hasn't ended at least half a year ago, I'm not interested :yeshrug:

Smart man :salute:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You nikkas need Iyanla

:pachaha:
Men don't jump from relationship to relationship like women do. It would be pretty difficult for the average man to do, whereas women can easily have dudes in the friendzone, as backup etc. I have seen dudes jump from girl to girl, but I've seen it far more with women.