How come Batman can't be black?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This book will be launching in a couple of weeks. A new mostly black and latino Avengers team led by Luke Cage.

1370621279.jpg

And the racist white nerds are already hating on it. Also retailers are under ordering it.

Looty

Looty
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
After the casting of Dragonball Evolution and Avatar: The Last Airbender

fukk wat all you CACs got to say. :pacspit:

If yall can whitewash these characters we should be able to blackwash your white characters. Hell, people already caught feelings over Jamie Foxx casted as Electro despite the Ultimate Spiderman resemblance, but really they are not as vocal about it, they don't care as much because it's a villain, and plus white people just hate Jamie Foxx period after his comments on Django. But cast Batman, Spiderman, Superman as a black actor, expect a Civil War to break out, nikkas will start getting lynched by nerd mobs and shyt. Hell some people even liked the idea of Idris Elba being the first black James Bond, we know damn well that won't happen.

But like I said, if you white fukks can whitewash, why not blackwash?

The answer is pretty simple, White sells over Black.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
This book will be launching in a couple of weeks. A new mostly black and latino Avengers team led by Luke Cage.

1370621279.jpg
:stopitslime:

Instead of a BLACK Avengers, what about a completely original team?? Or they think with the name "Avengers" will get more sales :aicmon:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goddamn lol, but I don't really keep up with marvel like that.

And is that suppose to be Vision in the foreground?? :dead:

Nah, that character in the foreground is Blue Marvel, a fairly new character. He was a hero in the 60's that was forced into retirement after people found out he was black.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Nah, that character in the foreground is Blue Marvel, a fairly new character. He was a hero in the 60's that was forced into retirement after people found out he was black.
Oh yeah, created by the same guy from Underworld who was supposed to launch his own line of comics. I was really looking forward to them, the art and the premise were amazing, but I could only order from his site. And their was no order page :aicmon:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yeah, created by the same guy from Underworld who was supposed to launch his own line of comics. I was really looking forward to them, the art and the premise were amazing, but I could only order from his site. And their was no order page :aicmon:

To my knowledge of bunch of his independent comics are already out there. I Frankenstein should definitely be out right now (to coincide with the movie release).

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
To my knowledge of bunch of his independent comics are already out there. I Frankenstein should definitely be out right now (to coincide with the movie release).
I looked it up, he founded 2 comic book lines but I think one of them has folded. I cannot find it online anymore except for the facebook page featuring one of his comicbooks:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Astounding-Comics-Studios/559845030706411

The other one has his I Frankenstein (how original :aicmon:) comic up, but not the rest as I remember back in 06-07. The other books were intriguing, but he never got it up and running.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
:russ:

Them nerds would lose they damn mind. In their minds they ARE Batman having to fight against ridiculous odds and winning just because they're "crafty". You could make any/other super hero black and I don't think they'd blink
They'd lose they shyt if it was Superman. Will Smith was offered the Supes role, but he turned it down because he knew whites would boycott him.,
but the second Bats is darker than an Italian they'll light the internet on fire. I still don't get why they have such an issue with Affleck. He's a dark haired good looking white dude like every other Batman.
:huhldup:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
Super Heroes (in fact the current mainstream comic book industry) are bones thrown at the mainstream (by Jews) to pander to the biases of the white majority. Enough with the pandering already. It is time to reduce the affirmative action and spread the characters (and contributors) around. Not sure what the problem is with that.

:hhh: .

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Or they could just make an original character that is inspired by Batman's actions and dons a suit of his own. He could be ex-Military or law enforcement. Someone who is sick of the status quo in Gotham and wants change. Could go into a plot of because he doesnt have all of Wayne's money, his methods are less refined and more brutal.

Just sayin, we dont need to keep making famous chars black. Biting off another hero's cowl isnt a wave I jump on.