How did the Jewish people become so powerful? (No troll.)

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Jewish folks got an incredible ability to get on code when it comes to outside threats. Europeans was up in their shyt for hundreds of years, so alot of their existence was under siege until around the end of WW2. The one thing about Jews I always respected was their motto "Never to forgive, never to forget" & how they drop all their petty differences & form a cohesive unit when they come under attack.
After WW2, when the Nazis tried to hide out in South America, Jews didnt "turn the other cheek" and get on a forgiveness tip. Nah, they hunted those devils down and assassinated em. After the Holocaust, Jews came to understand (better than us) how the only language White supremacists speak is the language of brute force. And they acted accordingly.

I cant cosign what theyre doing to Palestinians though, thats all f*cked up.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you are an absolute fool...they work the system like no other...
Either disprove what I said and posted, or move on.
Cryptic statements with excessive use of periods does not a convincing argument make.

AyahuascaSippin

Good Vibrations
Daps
Op asked how Jews became so powerful after being hunted and exterminated a century ago.

Without realising they were being hunted and exterminated by powerful Jews..

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
They plan and value their family, community, and knowledge. Like another person said, I don't know any dumb Jews. Don't know of any from a broken homes or who can't name their lineage. They are master negotiators and very data driven. They know how to take advantage. Most of my career opportunities came from wealthy Jews and I have learned a lot from them. After my father, they have provided me sound financial advice. You can only conquer the ignorant and vulnerable people which is why they tend to bounce back from persecution such as as the Reconquista in 1490s when Spain and Portugal kicked then out of Iberia and pushed them further West into Europe and they still prospered.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Haven't read the thread yet so not sure if this has been stated -

Their dollar circulates within their community an average of 16 times before it is spent outside of it.
Meanwhile, our dollar never touches our palms and is spent before we even see it, lacing everyone else's pockets - they never sow that dollar back into our community either. :why:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
tumblr_ogrnaaJvAO1tpkgj5o1_1280.png

Report Reveals Dramatic Rise in Poverty in Jewish Community
Jewish Community Study Fast Facts
http://www.jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3037
The Ignored Jewish Poor

I'm quite aware of the role that wealthy NY Jews play in gentrification. Part of Economics 101 class (I'd recommend you take it) is that because some people are wealthy, that does not mean that everyone is wealthy.

:scust:
the amount of :cape:you're doing for edomite jews while using their websites' stats to "prove" other folks wrong is disgusting

Change the subject to white supremacist, politics, or police brutality, if any person based their argument on stats from blatant sympathetic websites of any side of said subjects, we all would be :mindblown: but since the topic is these edomite jews, it's no problem? smh

you are an absolute fool...they work the system like no other...
facts. My cousin and uncle in NY both work for social servicing, confirmed the scam tactics of the below article

Take the overwhelmingly Hasidic Kiryas Joel, the poorest place in America. As the Times reported last year, “half of [its] residents receive food stamps, and one third receive Medicaid benefits and rely on federal vouchers to help pay their housing costs.” And boy, do they have children: The median household in Kiryas Joel has six people, and the median age is twelve.

Welfare is, and has been for some time, a crucial ingredient in these communities. While Hasidim take care of their own, they also get taxpayers to take care of them. Like Israeli Haredim, Kiryas Joel’s Hasidim vote together to secure, for instance, a “luxurious 60-bed postnatal maternal care center… built with $10 million in state and federal grants.” Off the record, New York City officials admit that Williamsburg’s Hasidim “work the system,” and experts who don’t have to be reelected come out and just admit there’s widespread fraud. As Shmarya Rosenberg has argued, the Haredi birthrate, to be sustainable, requires large and consistent infusions of cash from outside. In Williamsburg, welfare really is a lifestyle.
Welfare Reform? Not For The Orthodox

furthermore, you don't need a state licences to be considered married in Judaism, so imagine how much money and free servicing a "single mother" with six kids get from the government?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
ppl dont know that Jews had power, influence, & $$$$$ way before the Holocaust

a lot of the early European (mainly Portuguese) voyages were funded by Jews. Christopher Colombus was a secret Jew

there's been anti-semitism in Europe for almost 2000 years for a reason
In all seriousness this is really it folks. The Nazis issues with the Jews go back decades before WW2.

Don't know about secret Jews but I wouldn't be surprised. In show business they love to changed their last name to sound more 'Americanized'.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and Hollywood is a result of Jews being kicked out of every other industry in America

so they went into Film which was seen as circus clown shyt, no one took it seriously. No one considered the potential of movies back then

What are you talking about ? They got booted outta New York by Edison and sh!t

It was as serious as cancer back then. Read up on it

DTR90

Rookie
Daps
And here was me thinking that anti-semitic conspiracy theories was a white person thing.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Culture.

Any other answer is going to be from pure jealousy, or paranoia.
Hang around a few Jewish/Chinese/Korean families, and youll see.

Culture is a very vague answer.

Even the most anti-semitic guy will give you that answer.