How did the Jewish people become so powerful? (No troll.)

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your spreading lie after lie this why u gettin ignored Hasidic Jews own up to 3.5 million dollars of real estate in Bk they are playing a large role in gentrification
tumblr_ogrnaaJvAO1tpkgj5o1_1280.png

Report Reveals Dramatic Rise in Poverty in Jewish Community
Jewish Community Study Fast Facts
http://www.jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3037
The Ignored Jewish Poor

I'm quite aware of the role that wealthy NY Jews play in gentrification. Part of Economics 101 class (I'd recommend you take it) is that because some people are wealthy, that does not mean that everyone is wealthy.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
No your an idiot spreading Jewish lies Breh believe Jewish statistics name me one predominantly poor Jewish area in the tri state the police just busted mad Jews in a elaborate EBT scam in forest hills mind you there were Jewish people with incomes way beyond there means living in the projects in forest hills with Bmws and Mercedes you not black can't be
You 2016 posters are garbage :scust:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Dudes like Thomas are morons Breh spreading Jewish propoganda but won't speak on how jews have played a role in the blood diamond trade or apartheid or Trans Atlantic slave trade

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Dudes like Thomas are morons Breh spreading Jewish propoganda but won't speak on how jews have played a role in the blood diamond trade or apartheid or Trans Atlantic slave trade

You are :umad:

"There's one scummy community in NY....they all must be scum that rip off government"

"Theres a few scummy landlords in NY....they all must be scummy"

Blindly stereotyping the whole community.. This thread said "no troll". Did you miss the memo?

"This Jew is not really Jewish cuz...cuz..."

LOL. Why are you guys trying to regulate who's a Jew and who's not a Jew. Thats strictly for Jews to decide.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Time to educate you, breh.

1). Antique Map Of Africa By Frederik De Wit - Circa 1688

antique-map-of-africa-by-frederik-de-wit-circa-1688-blue-monocle.jpg

From this map, you'd see that the Middle East used to be part of Africa.

Enough history lessons for you.:ehh:

:laff:

You don't actually think that map is accurate, do you?

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Time to educate you, breh.

1). Antique Map Of Africa By Frederik De Wit - Circa 1688

antique-map-of-africa-by-frederik-de-wit-circa-1688-blue-monocle.jpg

From this map, you'd see that the Middle East used to be part of Africa.

No it doesn't lmao. It doesn't prove anything beyond the lack of geographical knowledge of the past :mjlol:

article-2596783-1CD3073C00000578-859_964x700.jpg

This is another map from the 16th Century. It clearly shows that everything was joined up :troll:. What empire broke all those places up breh?

2). Time to see how when Middle East was created:

Read this: Captain Mahan, General Gordon, and the Origins of the Term 'Middle East'
The Middle East is a historical and political region of Afro-Eurasia with no clear boundaries. The term "Middle East" was popularized around 1900 in Britain; it has a loose definition traditionally encompassing countries or regions in Southwest Asia and parts of North Africa. The corresponding adjective to Middle East is Middle-Eastern and the derived noun is Middle-Easterner.
The history of the Middle East dates back to ancient times, and throughout its history the Middle East has been a major center of world affairs. The Middle East is also the geographic origin of three of the world’s great religions - Christianity, Islam, Judaism. The Middle East generally has an arid and hot climate, with several major rivers providing for irrigation to support agriculture in limited areas. Many countries located around the Persian Gulf have large quantities of crude oil. In modern times, the Middle East remains a strategically, economically, politically, culturally, and religiously sensitive region.

The term "Middle East" may have originated in the 1850s in the British India Office, and became more widely known when American naval strategist Alfred Thayer Mahan used the term. During this time the British and Russian Empires were vying for influence in Central Asia, a rivalry which would become known as The Great Game. Mahan realized not only the strategic importance of the region, but also of its center, the Persian Gulf. He labeled the area surrounding the Persian Gulf as the Middle East, and said that after the Suez Canal, it was the most important passage for Britain to control in order to keep the Russians from advancing towards India. Mahan first used the term in his article "The Persian Gulf and International Relations," published in September 1902 in the National Review, a British journal.

After reading that, you'd see that the term "Middle East" started in the 1900s.

You're arguing etymology. What does the history of the term have to do with anything? Sri Lanka was also called Ceylon and Thailand Siam. It doesn't mean that that the British ''created'' the Middle East.

3). Time to talk about the history of Hebrews.

- When talking about history, it's always good to start with the great Greek historian, Heretodus, who some think is the greatest historian ever. This is Heretodus' story about the origin of Hebrews

- This is what Tacitus, the Roman historian, wrote about the history of Hebrews:
The Jews are said to have been refugees from the island of Crete who settled in the remotest corner of Libya in the days when, according to the story, Saturn was driven from his throne by the aggression of Jupiter. This is a deduction from the name Judaei by which they became known: the word is to be regarded as a barbarous lengthening of Idaei, the name of the people dwelling around the famous Mount Ida in Crete. A few authorities hold that in the reign of Isis the surplus population of Egypt was evacuated to neighboring lands under the leadership of Hierosolymus and Judas. Many assure us that the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king. There are some who say that a motley collection of landless Assyrians occupied a part of Egypt, and then built cities of their own, inhabiting the lands of the Hebrews and the nearer parts of Syria. Others again find a famous ancestry for the Jews in the Solymi who are mentioned with respect in the epics of Homer: this tribe is supposed have founded Jerusalemand named it after themselves.

- First century, B.C., Greek historian, Diodorus Siculus' account of the Hebrews:

“Their forefathers had been banished out of the whole of Egypt...in order to purify the land” (The History of Antiquity, p. 458)

Lol at relying on Heredotus' second hand information and calling him the greatest historian ever :russ: He is regarded as the father of modern history and gets respect because he was a pioneer. Many of his writings would fall short of the rigours of today's academic scholarship. FYI him and other early historians made a lot of mistakes (e.g his history on Scythians is generally disregarded) which is to be expected as they didn't have access to the same materials we do today.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No your an idiot spreading Jewish lies Breh believe Jewish statistics name me one predominantly poor Jewish area in the tri state the police just busted mad Jews in a elaborate EBT scam in forest hills mind you there were Jewish people with incomes way beyond there means living in the projects in forest hills with Bmws and Mercedes you not black can't be

I'm not spreading "Jewish lies," I live right by what could be considered a "poor Jewish area."
I'm not sure how an elaborate EBT scam in Forest Hills paints a broad stroke over the entirety of the Jewish community.
You're being intellectually dishonest and it's actually insulting that you think your lazy rhetoric actually debunks anything I'm saying.

And I've talked about the "Blood Diamond trade," apartheid, and the Trans-Atlantic slave trade as well as the Arab-African slave in posts.
You can cycle through all 10,000 of them if you'd like, but I don't mince words, or stutter-step around topics. I spend 1/2 of my time fact-checking other posters.

And I can't be Black because I make sure everything I say is backed by empirical evidence?

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_ogrnaaJvAO1tpkgj5o1_1280.png

Report Reveals Dramatic Rise in Poverty in Jewish Community
Jewish Community Study Fast Facts
http://www.jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3037
The Ignored Jewish Poor

I'm quite aware of the role that wealthy NY Jews play in gentrification. Part of Economics 101 class (I'd recommend you take it) is that because some people are wealthy, that does not mean that everyone is wealthy.
you are an absolute fool...they work the system like no other...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
By becoming White.
Then why are white people in the Appalachians damn near extinct

Jews stick together and focus on whats important. I've been working with one on a side gig for years. They don't play. They are about a dollar.

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
If the Jews are bad, since they control the media

Do They also control the message in rap?
Oh yes they do, i will give you an example. In the Puff Daddy song All about the Benjamins, Jadakiss had a line that went "You should do what we do, stack chips like Hebrews", however if you listen to every version of that song the word "hebrew" is censored, even in the uncensored CD version the word is censored.