How did the Jewish people become so powerful? (No troll.)

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Which is one of the most clever shyt I've ever heard. It's like "rape our women and your children will still be us" :wow:

as for jews. money is power, and jews have had their hand in money since the roman empire. they literally created banking and credit. instead of carrying large amounts of gold, you gave your gold to jew, he wrote you a check, you went to spain, showed the check and you got your gold and the jew got his interest rate. slowly they convinced people to 'keep' their gold with them, the federal reserve is a prime example of that, they'd used the method in a smaller scale for almost a century.
FACTS

wheywhey

Pro
Daps
literacy

jews were more literate than the average european, going back thousands of years because they had to study the torah

literacy is the most powerful tool humankind has ever created

literate cultures rise to the top, illiterate cultures are the the bottom, that is why black people are at the bottom everywhere you go, black people all over the world have horrible literacy rates

Exactly. More importantly Jews taught themselves. Blacks on the other hand expect other groups to educate them. Then you wind up with the NAACP calling for a moratorium on charter schools because the NAACP gets funded by teachers' unions and not by black families that desperately want charter schools as an option for their children.

I summarized a podcast about Jews and literacy in this thread:

Centuries Ago, Jews Were Farmers Like Everybody Else. Why Did They Leave the Fields?

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. More importantly Jews taught themselves. Blacks on the other hand expect other groups to educate them. Then you wind up with the NAACP calling for a moratorium on charter schools because the NAACP gets funded by teachers' unions and not by black families that desperately want charter schools as an option for their children.

Centuries Ago, Jews Were Farmers Like Everybody Else. Why Did They Leave the Fields?
This is false ass hole many black Slaves such as Frederick Douglas taught themselves to read and write cac

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

:ohhh:
I was actually thinking of that article but had no idea how to find that thread

*Double daps*

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
By not wasting money on bullshyt. By not treating education like it's a joke. By not marrying out and disintegrating their own communities. By not allowing some other culture or ethnicity or faith to dictate their own terms to them. By not relying on the government to put money on their EBT cards every month.

Their game is tight. It should be painfully obvious why they are successful in pretty much everything they attempt. If we adapted some of their ideas into our own culture, our game would be tight as well. Don't hate the player.

Pro-tip: my parents always made sure I went to schools where Jews were over represented. If they are in on it, then it's probably a good idea to take a second look and peep that J-game.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
I like how me being the original man , perhaps original Jew . I just received a neg and content warning from admins of this site. I guess Jewish people run the coli. And what was offensive what I posted ? That 6 million Jewish people didn't die? I bet no1 gets content warning discussing their thoughts towards US black people and carribean people asking for reparations , and or people downplaying systematic oppression against black people or people downplaying the effects of slavery from then to now.

fukk this, I could careless if I depart from this half ass forum for speaking truth. Sad world and times we live in, whomever responsible makes me sick to my stomach .

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
If you guys think that Jews and the 13 bloodlines are the most powerful, they are small potatoes to the ancient European of the Zoroastrian bloodline that dates back to the biblical times. It all goes back to the Romans and Jesuits and the Jews mixed with them. Most of the true wealthy Jewish elite are from the Zoroastrian bloodline.

Just google it.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
The final solution was wrong no matter how you look at it - killing civilians is cowardly no matter how you spin it :scust:

not all Jews are rich finessers - just like not all muslims are terrorists;

a lot of Jews don't cosign the actions of Israel or the World Bank/Fed Reserve and fractional reserve banking

its just that the majority of the sheisty financiers and bankers that are devoid of compassion are Ashkenazi jews so fukk those guys in particular

In fact I would say those corrupt bankers undermine Judaism and make life harder for the average Jew just as Terrorists make life harder for Muslims - they hide behind the pretence of their identity and claim "Anti-Semitism" over bullshyt making people hate ALL jews

Aren't it those Hasidic ones in Brooklyn specifically getting rich off of taxpayers money through welfare?:francis:
Also, it's been said that Hitler was a self-hating Jew himself and was controlled by the Zionists he talked sh_t about. Zionists hate other Jews.