Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Before y'all sharpen the pitchforks, hear me out

I'm getting ready to move from Miami to Alabama for college. Since I am an obedient child of God and therefore adhere to biblical scripture, I am waiting to engage in sexual intercourse until I meet that special girl for me and we achieve marriage union in the name of God & the state. Since I'm going to college, this might be the LAST time I'm around THOUSANDS of ambitious, level-headed, beautiful black women, therefore I want to start my search for a wife NOW.

The problem is, these days there's a WHOLE lot of backlash against black men for the things we are perceived to do & not do. I read a lot of comments and honestly I'm mad confused about black women's stance towards me as a young black man. I ignore you, yet I simultaneously harass you? I abuse & assault you, yet I abandon & am apathetic towards you? On the site that shan't be named, there is a level of VENOM spewed towards black men that has me paranoid wondering if the black women I come across in my day to day activities really loathe my existence like this.

So can someone give me advice or an answer? I have black female friends and family that I love and cherish, and I speak to strangers on the street with respect. I'm not here to hurt black women, I'm here to provide love and respect & find the one God chooses for me so I can give her passionate love, affection, and intimacy & we can build a life together and have us some beautiful black babies.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
"Say bytch.... Let me kick this pimpin in ya ear, yaddamean bytch? I could change yo life baby... I got that type of game that'll make you go insane and blow ya brains, yaddamean?"

*alpha male strategies hand rub*

:mjlol:

Nah breh, fukk that.... Check it out... Its simple.

Wait for them to choose on you...

Then approach and just start casual convo/small talk... It'll be easier since she already chose you instead of you making an annoying ass cold approach

Theyre just like us... Except they have titties.

Youre nervous because you place women on pedestals.... Theyre human just like you bro.

Keep it short... Get the number... Bounce.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
You spend too much time on the internet.

Women are friendly and approachable in real life. I've never had a woman get mad because i approached her.

Just be respectful and be yourself. If shes into you she'll make it obvious. Don't pester her if she doesnt seem interested.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
breh, reading that post... you're gonna be labeled as a creep/lame by women... especially by frivolous college-aged thotties.

you will save yourself a lot of ridicule and fukkery if you just focus on your studies hard and get in the gym. women on campus will notice your presence and even if you're lowkey, you'll find someone who throws you signs. being a super simp gentleman looking for your "queen" is gonna turn them off fast.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:mjlol:Since you're an obedient child of God and adhere to biblical scriptures, and I assume you want the same in a woman, start with the basic line: "I'd like to get to know you better, so let's have dinner (name a day).

It's simple, assertive and meaningful and even if you get rejected, your message is clear.

King Poetic

Sagittarius Don
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
*California*
first off.. you going to college

so cut that i'm looking/searching for a wife now

start looking at right major that will promise you a nice income

black men specifically need to stopped thirsten over these women, because that only build their self ego especially at a young age of 18 to 28

when i was in college it was reverse the sistas was approaching me and that's how you should operate