King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Hi there! #Coli Vasectomy Gang Chairman of the Board checking in! :youngsabo:

I had a vasectomy at 26.

I am 39 now.

You do not owe any female an obligation to tell them you are on "permanent birth control"

BUT

If she wants kids and is hanging on for that FROM YOU...then let her go ASAP. :stopitslime:

Don't do some shyt like that. :birdman::birdman::birdman:Always be up front when women ask you about having kids or you "sense" they want some....but then again it makes for some HOT RP sex talking about knocking her up like that....man they go wild.:huhldup:So what you do if snipped is on you :yeshrug:

I do not tell any woman whom I am going raw in that I am snipped and it's gotten some strange reactions from women who have tried to do the "accidental pregnancy" or my favorite....."it's yours but it's someone elses"

Those are some stories...:myman::lupe:

Getting snipped isn't for everyone and I did it for my reasons only. If you can't do that then simply use condoms and wrap up...:francis:

It cost me 10 bucks in 2007 and I had insurance working a call center job. Out of pocket is 700 - 900 bucks.

I also lied to the guy doing it saying I had 4 kids and not planning on having anymore.

Best line ever said to me about having a vasectomy...

Her - You are cheating a woman out of a child and family:mjcry:

Me - No I am actually cheating a woman out of 200k over 18 years of raising a child.:ehh:

I love kids...I do but I am not ready to have any or ever will but I won't put a female through an abortion and I won't put a female through having a child when I am not ready or mature enough to be a father. :dame:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
Let a cac doctor grab hold of your black baby making machine when he probably got cucked the night before brehs

Duse muttering under his breath" I'll make sure this one, never does this to another aryan brother" :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

Dude talking about there was complications, and we can't reverse it

Play around with the most valuable what Allah gave you brehs :gucci:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hi there! #Coli Vasectomy Gang Chairman of the Board checking in! :youngsabo:

I had a vasectomy at 26.

I am 39 now.

You do not owe any female an obligation to tell them you are on "permanent birth control"

BUT

If she wants kids and is hanging on for that FROM YOU...then let her go ASAP.

Don't do some shyt like that. Always be up front when women ask you about having kids or you "sense" they want some....but then again it makes for some HOT RP sex talking about knocking her up like that....man they go wild.:huhldup:

I do not tell any woman whom I am going raw in that I am snipped and it's gotten some strange reactions from women who have tried to do the "accidental pregnancy" or my favorite....."it's yours but it's someone elses" Those are some stories...

Getting snipped isn't for everyone and I did it for my reasons only. If you can't do that then simply use condoms and wrap up...

It cost me 10 bucks in 2007 and I had insurance working a call center job. Out of pocket is 700 - 900 bucks.

I also lied to the guy doing it saying I had 4 kids and not planning on having anymore.

Best line ever said to me about having a vasectomy...

Her - You are cheating a woman out of a child and family

Me - No I am actually cheating her out of 200k over 18 years of raising a child.

I love kids...I do but I am not ready to have any or ever will.
Thanks for the info preciate it. :salute:

You went in early for that procedure, what inspired that move?

I'm always up front about not wanting kids or marriage. some women think they will sway you in the future and be mad as hell later on regardless.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Let a cac doctor grab hold of your black baby making machine when he probably got cucked the night before brehs

Duse muttering under his breath" I'll make sure this one, never does this to another aryan brother" :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

Would you prefer a colinoscopy? cuz eitherway you getting violated at some point.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I gotta make an appointment actually. My wife and I just had our third child. I said I was done after 2. Not tryna slip up and bring home a 4th :sadcam:
Take a week off for the discomfort. My recovery wasn't painful, I was good by day 4 but you're advised not to have sex for a week.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus

Freeze it.
:dame:

Or do it after 2 or 3 kids. If you have more than 3 kids on purpose, I gotta question your motives in life, unless you got resources like that.