Would you get that snip

• Total voters

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Thanks for the info preciate it. :salute:

You went in early for that procedure, what inspired that move?

I'm always up front about not wanting kids or marriage. some women think they will sway you in the future and be mad as hell later on regardless.

Uh my parents really educating me on how some females get down and my dad told me two things..

Dad #1. Do you want someone to dictate where you live, work, finances, mental sanity on the basis of simply having your child?

Mom #2. Do you want to audition for a role in a play you have no idea you are auditioning for?

When I thought about that and I was dating a female at 26 who WANTED a kid from me badlly I had to do what I thought was right.

If I had children I wouldn't be a SBO today.

If I had children I would probably be paying CS today.

If I had children then I would be divorced today.

So I thought ahead and made the choice best for me. I can't trust any woman to tell me she can't have kids or she can't take BC...and yes those are legit reasons as it's her body...but in the end it's my money.

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hell no!

funny-baby-o.gif

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Would love one but idk about not being able to bust.

I know for a fact Ion want no damn kids ever tho. So I may need to get that operation some day.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Thinking about getting it.

Can you describe the procedure and any after effects?
I read that some % of people who get it experience faint pain long after
Are your nuts still the same? nh

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Uh my parents really educating me on how some females get down and my dad told me two things..

Dad #1. Do you want someone to dictate where you live, work, finances, mental sanity on the basis of simply having your child?

Mom #2. Do you want to audition for a role in a play you have no idea you are auditioning for?

When I thought about that and I was dating a female at 26 who WANTED a kid from me badlly I had to do what I thought was right.

If I had children I wouldn't be a SBO today.

If I had children I would probably be paying CS today.

If I had children then I would be divorced today.

So I thought ahead and made the choice best for me. I can't trust any woman to tell me she can't have kids or she can't take BC...and yes those are legit reasons as it's her body...but in the end it's my money.
That's amazing game from your folks.

If i'm being honest my upbringing made me a cold person. I don't think I'm fit to father. I take care my nephews and nieces but I don't have much patience. I'd rather not have a kid than have to be absent. Men have to be aware of themselves as well. I know I'm not the type to compromise and parenting doesn't allow you to be selfish.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Would love one but idk about not being able to bust.

I know for a fact Ion want no damn kids ever tho. So I may need to get that operation some day.
common misconception

Q. Will I still be able to ejaculate after vasectomy? A. Yes, semen is made in the seminal vesicles and the prostate gland. These are not affected by a vasectomy.Sperm make up only 2 to 5 per cent of the ejaculate soyou will not be able to notice any difference in the volume of your ejaculate.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
That's amazing game from your folks.

If i'm being honest my upbringing made me a cold person. I don't think I'm fit to father. I take care my nephews and nieces but I don't have much patience. I'd rather not have a kid than have to be absent. Men have to be aware of themselves as well. I know I'm not the type to compromise and parenting doesn't allow you to be selfish.

Exactly yes I understand we need positive black men and women out here building solid black families but not everyone of us is cut out for it.

I wouldn't be where I am at today if I had children and that is a fact and probably neither would you.

My 2 older siblings have plenty of half breed kids running around and I don't wish to add to the mix.