How do Brehs feel about Vasectomy

Would you get that snip

• Total voters

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Im just 21 so of course I have absolutely no plans to have children in the near future. Im not sure if I ever want to have them, because I can freely admit that I probably wouldnt be a good father. I dont think Ill ever be "mature" enough for it and cant and dont wanna have a real relationship/bf gf situation with a woman for now (and cant see myself having it later on in life). Just not my thing and entirely focused on other things in life. BUT maybe that will change as I get older, who knows :yeshrug:
I actually thought about doing it somewhere in the future but so far Im good with condoms and tbh I am also :damn: at the thought of someone doing a surgery "down there", so for the people in here who did it: How painful is it on a scale from 1-10 ? :lupe:

It's a paper cut feeling breh. U are in and out in 15 mins total. Slight discomfort like a bruise for a couple days. shyt next day I was out with my kids on a hey ride to the pumpkin patch breh.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
I was gonna get it then I read there is an increased likelihood of developing testicular cancer. :huhldup:

No thanks. :hubie:

Daps
I got one last year but I ain't tell my girl. I am vocal about not wanting kids to her though

Please try n put that baby on me :lolbron:

Post inspired the why don't relationships last thread...

Bro, how was it? I am about to book an appointment for mine. Is it painful? What’s the whole process?