Would you get that snip

• Total voters

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Finna get one. Just genuinely not interested in havin kids and never have. People ask what u think about having kids I be like I don't :mjlol:
Same

what really inspired me is that I caught myself catching the baby fever after my nephew was born I was ready to seed it up with my ex. Just feeling that energy and wanting to be reckless and when that dissipated I had to think about how stupid that shyt would have been. I don't want my primal urges to catch me off guard like that again. :ufdup:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'm still very young. I'm thinking that when I have about 2-4 kids then I will make the decision to get a vasectomy because I don't want to have a million kids and I want to able to have sex without worrying about getting my girlfriend or wife accidentally pregnant.

Daps
I rather die than a nikka put a device in my anus. I'm not going out like that

:dame:
Our Doctors in Harlem never perform colonoscopies even when mortality is at stake.:dame:

In fact inserting anything into any orfice of another man will get your medical license revoked and you get exiled and excommunicated from Harlem.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Today's world is so strange to me.

You have stay at home dads.
You have women walking around with masculine energy working high paying executive jobs
The media normalizing crossdressing and transsexuals.

Everythings backwards

When I was growing up the idea of a vasectomy was universally frown upon by men.

What happened?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Today's world is so strange to me.

You have stay at home dads.
You have women walking around with masculine energy working high paying executive jobs
The media normalizing crossdressing and transsexuals.

Everythings backwards

When I was growing up the idea of a vasectomy was universally frown upon by men.

What happened?

How old are you?

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Yall let them crackas castrate you huh..

They do that shyt to animals and slaves and you just let them take ya manhood!

Yeah, Bussin nuts with no worries is a beautiful thing...but there's gotta be another way!!

:childplease:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My second child is in the oven right now. I want a second son but regardless of what it is, I’m done. The second he comes out and it’s verified he’s healthy I’m getting snipped.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Im just 21 so of course I have absolutely no plans to have children in the near future. Im not sure if I ever want to have them, because I can freely admit that I probably wouldnt be a good father. I dont think Ill ever be "mature" enough for it and cant and dont wanna have a real relationship/bf gf situation with a woman for now (and cant see myself having it later on in life). Just not my thing and entirely focused on other things in life. BUT maybe that will change as I get older, who knows :yeshrug:
I actually thought about doing it somewhere in the future but so far Im good with condoms and tbh I am also :damn: at the thought of someone doing a surgery "down there", so for the people in here who did it: How painful is it on a scale from 1-10 ? :lupe:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yall let them crackas castrate you huh..

They do that shyt to animals and slaves and you just let them take ya manhood!

Yeah, Bussin nuts with no worries is a beautiful thing...but there's gotta be another way!!

:childplease:
Its not castration and it can be reversed.

If you don't know ask questions.

You look stupid right now.