How Do Y'all Feel About This DIDDY Situation?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
keep demonizing black capitalists while they are being ran out the country and jailed. framed with sexual allegations to divorce them of their wealth.

Puffy is not a devil he is just a businessman. small minded crab mentality drags brehs down. grown men with their hands out and a whole bunch of entitlement counting other peoples pockets. this part of the culture needs to die.

Mase did not complete his contract and had a label deal with sosodef as well... how is puff the devil?

Shyne... self explanatory

G Dep was smoking crack in the booth and sent himself to prison

Rob been an alcoholic

Loon left bad boy and started his own label

facts. cut the bullshyt brehs:hhh:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
When you're a grown man any situation you're in (unless it's an accident where you're not at fault or a sneak attack) is usually you're own fault.

After all these years not being a selling artist it's on rob to set himself up as an adult to make sure he and his family is setup for the future.

You murdered your own explanation before you even finished making it. :heh:

You don’t know that man or his life story. There’s ALWAYS more than what appears on the surface. Everyone is who and what they appear to be due to circumstances. So nothing is anyone’s fault and everything is everyone’s fault. :yeshrug:

We are all connected. We are all one, thus making us all responsible for each other. Don’t want to accept that? Fine. Let the next man starve. But when he sticks a gun in your back I would love to hear who YOU feel is at fault. :leon:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this point Diddy is just an easy target. Black rob had one major hit over 20 years ago. Ain’t no ceo of any company in any business taking care of someone who was employed with them 2 decades ago.
:unimpressed:

Game set match this conversation should've been over with after this post.

That's exactly why they need unions so can get a pension.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Even with that our own hate Jay more than thr others

Why you think that is

My reason is I think black people as a whole think having money is the devil ....

But steady talk about we don't have people in high places that look like us

And if they do get there it's the devil

Strange world
No, it's spoken on more because people expect another black man who came from nothing to not get money and screw over others trying to come up. Especially when our moguls have a tendencies to talk about "family". It's not about the devil.

With "others" we already assume the worst.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, it's spoken on more because people expect another black man who came from nothing to not get money and screw over others trying to come up. Especially when our moguls have a tendencies to talk about "family". It's not about the devil.

With "others" we already assume the worst.

My question is contracts was drawn up and signed

No ome was complaining when they got

Features
Album covers
Flew outs
Studio time
Trips to random radio stations
Concerts

It's years down the line when you can't sell much they say damn I'm owed money

But can't explain where and when they got robbed

:francis:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Thought this was about how people talking about Diddy dating YK OSIRIS and how random that relationship is.

:dame:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My question is contracts was drawn up and signed

No ome was complaining when they got

Features
Album covers
Flew outs
Studio time
Trips to random radio stations
Concerts

It's years down the line when you can't sell much they say damn I'm owed money

But can't explain where and when they got robbed

:francis:
Because that's what labels do. We can say they needed more business savvy but we also can place accountability on someone who could be empowering others.

They were owed money in real time also. Everyone's lying on Puff or does he not look out for artists from the rip the way "family" would?

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because that's what labels do. We can say they needed more business savvy but we also can place accountability on someone who could be empowering others.

They were owed money in real time also. Everyone's lying on Puff or does he not look out for artists from the rip the way "family" would?

Breh all that cost money

If the artist don't recoup its a loss On the label

So you want these labels to keep putting money into these artist forever

:patrice:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You murdered your own explanation before you even finished making it. :heh:

You don’t know that man or his life story. There’s ALWAYS more than what appears on the surface. Everyone is who and what they appear to be due to circumstances. So nothing is anyone’s fault and everything is everyone’s fault. :yeshrug:

We are all connected. We are all one, thus making us all responsible for each other. Don’t want to accept that? Fine. Let the next man starve. But when he sticks a gun in your back I would love to hear who YOU feel is at fault. :leon:

So from the time black rob left badboy years ago. He just had accident after accident to the point where he is now:ohhh:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Breh all that cost money

If the artist don't recoup its a loss On the label

So you want these labels to keep putting money into these artist forever

:patrice:
I know it costs money. Either we're gonna lament the evils of all label bosses, black ones included, or we're gonna understand their perspective of the business and keep it moving. I'm not giving Diddy a pass for the same business practices we call Lyor a racist devil for because he's black.