How do you get a mouthpiece?

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Still trying on tinder. Things are opening back up in San Diego but it's outdoor dining in most restaurants so I can't just cold approach a group of friends hanging out in a table.

Yes you can stop making excuses

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Still trying on tinder. Things are opening back up in San Diego but it's outdoor dining in most restaurants so I can't just cold approach a group of friends hanging out in a table.
This is actually really easy if its a pair of 2.

An OG told me this in my teens, and i just ran with it ever since. So, check it.

What you do is ignore the woman you like and just go directly to her friend. Dont even face the desired girl with your body language. You pre-open her friend by tapping, or coughing, or simply saying excuse me to her. Then.....

1). You explain where you came from
"Hi/hey i was walking by and....."

Or

"hi/hey, i was sitting over there and..."

2)Next, You explicitly explain your interest in the other girl, but you still ignore the woman you like while talking to her friend.

"and i thought your friend over there looked cute"

3). Then, Directly Ask to borrow the woman you do like from her friend which you do not like

"So would you mind if i took/borrowed/chatted-with your friend over there?" (smile)

At this point her friend (that you like), that youve been ignoring this whole time, should be smiling or fidgeting with her hair or giving you a straight up choosing sign.

4). Before the desired woman's friend can respond, immediately pivot yourself from her direction and face the woman you did want to speak to from the start.

Just directly introduce yourself as usual.

"Hi , im @JadeB " (extends hand for shake).

5). From there, Carry on your game as usual, completely ignoring the undesired friend. She usually doesnt intervene in your convo if you followed the previous steps:ehh:

Last edited:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
I just moved from SD last year, you can eat out there if you are decent looking and in shape and actually do stuff.

For me, when I want more cheeks, I make more friends. Takes time but once I got random invites all the time, I didn't have to really look for women.