How do you know if you're ugly? How do you know if you're handsome? How do you know if you're avg?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You not ugly fam, just need to step your shyt up in many areas. Dont be kent
I already did, I'm above average in other areas:mjcry:
tumblr_lom6ttjLdx1qfiz9bo1_500.gif

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
If you're at the club/a party and you roll up on a chick from behind to grind on her, :takedat:
and she does the usual 'turn-around' to see who you are :gurl:.. and,
instead of turning back around and going to work on you, she walks off like:camby:...that is a good indicator that she, at least, thinks you're ugly.. doesn't mean that you are ugly.. but she certainly thinks so.
truth if i do this at club it can go either way

either they fall back or they jump on my shyt :yeshrug:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm ugly but I judge myself like I judge others. Alot of people are more generous to themselves

Like wait till I lose weight..while considering someone else a fat disgusting slob.

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Do you like who you see when you look in the mirror? I doubt it...

If hoodrats aren't throwing themselves at your feet, if church girls ain't inviting you to bible study, and if girls with money and class aren't offering to take you out or trying to fix you up by buying you clothes and gifts, then you're ugly.

There's no such thing as average, you're either ugly or handsome. If you're ugly with redeeming qualities you're rewarded with the friend zone, and maybe some p*ssy in her time of vulnerability.

:yeshrug:

:jawalrus::ohlawd::salute:

CnKAVGT.gif
Q33Ou3J.gif

Don't forget hoes wantin' you to work where they work even though you already got a job and don't wanna work more than 2 days a week and pay taxes...

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

CnKAVGT.gif
Q33Ou3J.gif

Don't forget hoes wantin' you to work where they work even though you already got a job and don't wanna work more than 2 days a week and pay taxes...
What kind of of trustafarian hood rat thinking is that?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
If you're at the club/a party and you roll up on a chick from behind to grind on her, :takedat:
and she does the usual 'turn-around' to see who you are :gurl:.. and,
instead of turning back around and going to work on you, she walks off like:camby:...that is a good indicator that she, at least, thinks you're ugly.. doesn't mean that you are ugly.. but she certainly thinks so.
The few clubs/parties I've been to have yielded some funny ass instances of this happening :mjlol:

Edit: not to me of course :mjpls:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
If looks are subjective to each person then is there no universal standard for ugliness except for deformities?
What someone may think is ugly may be attractive to the next person right?

that's where you're fundamentally wrong and that's what the PC media wants to tell you

symmetrical face is objectively attractive, doesn't matter what you're taste is

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps

CnKAVGT.gif
Q33Ou3J.gif

Where that second gif from