How do you know if you're ugly? How do you know if you're handsome? How do you know if you're avg?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i got 10+ numbers in a day

either my game impeccable

or im relatively good lookin

Sane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London Town
How many times are y'all going to make this thread? The term ugly is all in the state of mind. What one person finds unattractive another might find you attractive. I've seen it all the time and its been proven. If you feel unattractive, fat, stupid, lonely, undesirable, just change it. Meaning, workout more, read more books and research if you want to expand on your knowledge, go outside and talk to people so you can build up your confidence and social circle, etc. It not that hard.

If you know how to carry yourself you'll eat.
:salute:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How thug and gucci are attractive to you? I mean you can like and etc who you want but how is someone with a balanced out body type so to speak cant do it for you. Is it cause they have facial hair? I dont mean to be a chatty patty but this is interesting
im not saying sherman is unattractive, he's just not sexually attractive to me. muscular body type is not my preference, so he doesnt gain anything from that in my eyes. im just an individual girl, dont overthink it. just saying you dont have to be classicaly handsome to be physically/sexually attractive to women, and if women are responding to you they like you, so just go for it.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
im not saying sherman is unattractive, he's just not sexually attractive to me. muscular body type is not my preference, so he doesnt gain anything from that in my eyes. im just an individual girl, dont overthink it. just saying you dont have to be classicaly handsome to be physically/sexually attractive to women, and if women are responding to you they like you, so just go for it.
Alright, thanks

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You know you're ugly when you're friends only hook you up with fat and ugly girls.

You know you're attractive when attractive women to give you all the right signals and you're not even trying.

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
when you get around a shy nikka dat get all the bytches
And dat nikka ain’t got shyt

It’ll put things into perspective for you

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
Women smile at you unprompted
Women get tongue tied and nervous near you, but not in a threatened way
You are rarely if ever called ugly
Women stare at you
You make friends with women easily
People always assume that you got hoes/ are a player
Women start conversations with you at random

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Planet Namek , Outer Space
You know if your attractive when girls get close and stop for half a sec near you

They want u to notice and say something
They be so goofy wit it
If you're new and work with a lot of females, and they stare or act funny/awkward around you... vs the other new guy who they hardly notice...then you have your answer.
THIS one

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
You’re handsome if you get every type of woman regardless of race.

You’re level below if you only get woman of your race or a particular type ( most think they’re handsome gang but they’re this level).

You’re average if it’s a constant hit or miss
You’re ugly gang (:mjcry:)