How long till you realize that SirBiatch is right about Live.Love.ASAP?

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
This is THE album of the new school.

No one is remotely fukking with this. No one's spending millions in marketing costs/cosigns to convince you that's fire. IT JUST IS.

The opening track alone demolishes anything these weak new nikkas are coming with.

Neg away. It's not gonna change shyt.

ASAP_Rocky_Liveloveaap-front-large.jpg

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Is ASAP still popular?

Im not asking in a hateful way....just wondering if people still follow them like that.
Seems like Rocky dropped a few singles that flopped.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
I'm looking forward to you bandwagoning this album in 2024. If you're still listening to hip hop, that is.
i was one of his biggest fans when the shyt first dropped.

Doesn't change the fact that dude is most likely a plant. How much music did rocky drop before this album? Where is his organic fan base at? i'm just not seeing it.

And he hasn't put out anything better since. Him and his whole crew sound super bubblegum.

Tape might get praised for its production. Thats about it. And even then it was just a new sound, wasn't the best sound.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I ain't gonna front me and my peoples was bumping this shyt heavy when it first came out . I was dumb high when I first heard it too so when I did I instantly fukked with it . I haven't bumped it in its entirety since 2011 though I'm listen too it again to see if it rekindles the same feeling .

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
i was one of his biggest fans when the shyt first dropped.

Doesn't change the fact that dude is most likely a plant. How much music did rocky drop before this album? Where is his organic fan base at? i'm just not seeing it.

And he hasn't put out anything better since. Him and his whole crew sound super bubblegum.

Tape might get praised for its production. Thats about it. And even then it was just a new sound, wasn't the best sound.

I wouldn't say a plant, but Yams definitely had a lot control over Rocky's image and the coverage he would go on to receive.

The Get High video was more of an 'industry plant' move. This is with some other person as a manager, before Yams, and they tried to get Rocky to blow up using the hypebeast, 2dopeboys type of blogs.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tape still dope and he followed up with good music afterwards.

out of all the new rappers IMO he and Kendrick are the only ones that haven't had a misstep.